• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

OP
OP
darkspeeed

darkspeeed

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec
Storm looks great! Did you install those accessories yourself?!

The illuminated emblem looks sick!
Thank you! The illuminated emblem came out much better than I thought it was going to. I actually work at a Honda Dealership and my buddy is the Accessory Tech, so he was willing to hook me up with installation. He did a fantastic job; I am very grateful.

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
Beautiful 🤩 . I want the side skirts so bad, but I don’t want to remove the side skirts to drill holes into stock park and might night put it back together correctly 😂. The trunk spoiler was a pain in the 🍑 for me , glad you had a tech willing to help you out l.

OP
OP
darkspeeed

darkspeeed

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Beautiful 🤩 . I want the side skirts so bad, but I don’t want to remove the side skirts to drill holes into stock park and might night put it back together correctly 😂. The trunk spoiler was a pain in the 🍑 for me, glad you had a tech willing to help you out l.
He actually installed them with the factory skirts on! The instructions recommended that you remove them, however he showed me one of his tricks: If you remove the under cover/shield, you can gently peek behind the skirt and there are small crosshair shaped marks that are easily reachable. Using a pick tool, he poked the center of each mark just enough that you can see it on the other side. These are your drilling points, and it was an absolute breeze after that! Everything lined up perfectly, I was impressed.

As for the wing, I was terrified to drill into a brand-new car, however my friend was comfortable as he does it all the time lol. The included templates really made it easier than I was expecting, and the results were stunning!

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
@darkspeeed how are you liking the ride now that you’ve had all summer on the spacers and springs? Have you done any more suspension-related mods to date? Also, are you still on stock tires? Asking because like you, I am going to be running the same setup on stock wheels; 20mm spacers and eibach pro kit but almost time for me to get out of the stock tires and am wondering if 245/40 will work with this drop.
Car looks great. I wish they had the silver with black int. When I preordered my teg. Love the combo 🤙

OP
OP
darkspeeed

darkspeeed

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
@darkspeeed how are you liking the ride now that you’ve had all summer on the spacers and springs? Have you done any more suspension-related mods to date? Also, are you still on stock tires? Asking because like you, I am going to be running the same setup on stock wheels; 20mm spacers and eibach pro kit but almost time for me to get out of the stock tires and am wondering if 245/40 will work with this drop.
Car looks great. I wish they had the silver with black int. When I preordered my teg. Love the combo 🤙
Thank you, I appreciate that! I’ve actually been meaning to do a little review on the springs now that I’ve put a bit of time and mileage on them. Overall I’ve been very happy with the ride quality - I was surprised that it is as comfortable as it is to be honest. I don’t even think about it during my commute to work which is a mix of backroads and a few miles on the interstate, not bouncy or harsh at all. When doing a bit of spirited driving on some curvy roads it is noticeably tighter and gives you a bit more confidence in the corners. The spacers are from my previous car (10th gen Si) and that car was running 245/40R18 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S as well as lowering springs and I felt like the fitment was perfect. PS4S have a nice meaty sidewall and shoulder than most other manufacturers so it lined up nicely with the body very flush. Once the factory Continentals wear out I’ll be going to the 245/40 PS4S again. *I used to autocross that Si and those tires were phenomenal by the way* But to answer your question I have no doubt that the 245/40 will work since I ran a very similar setup. No other suspension mods just yet but since I’ve been happy with the springs I have my eye on the Eibach control arms and sway bars to complete the set (hopefully soon)