• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Planted Technology seat brackets for ITS- need help from someone in WA state

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Hey gang, I run fixed bucket seats on the track, and I've recently acquired the new ITS.

Planted Technology makes direct bolt in bracket/plates for many cars. This bracket essentially becomes a universal mount so you can run any type of aftermarket racing seats, like Sparco, Braum, etc.

I've contacted them about making one for the Type R/ITS and they are definitely interested.

They've asked me to spread the word here as they need someone with the ITS to come to their Kirkland, WA facility for measuring.

If anybody's interested in doing this, let me know and I'll put you in touch with the rep at Planted Tech.

Thanks very much!

garyna

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S, '22 MDX Type S, '93 Porsche RS
Hey gang, I run fixed bucket seats on the track, and I've recently acquired the new ITS.

Planted Technology makes direct bolt in bracket/plates for many cars. This bracket essentially becomes a universal mount so you can run any type of aftermarket racing seats, like Sparco, Braum, etc.

I've contacted them about making one for the Type R/ITS and they are definitely interested.

They've asked me to spread the word here as they need someone with the ITS to come to their Kirkland, WA facility for measuring.

If anybody's interested in doing this, let me know and I'll put you in touch with the rep at Planted Tech.

Thanks very much!
Send me the info, I live a few miles from these guys.

OP
OP
StingertimeNC

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Thanks so much. really appreciate your willingness to do that.

I sent you the contact info for the sales guy at Planted via DM here on the forum.

In a perfect world Honda would just let us buy Type R seats as I suspect they would work well enough. Probably expensive though.

Keep us posted on when you go, so I can stay in touch with planted tech after the fact.

OP
OP
StingertimeNC

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Send me the info, I live a few miles from these guys.

Thanks so much. That's awesome of you to do that.

Jeff Reiss is the guys name. [email protected]
number is 703-430-3303

I thought I sent this but then realized I was messaging someone else.

OP
OP
StingertimeNC

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Hey team, unfortunately the person that was going to go by Planted Tech for the measuring has traded in their car. Looking for another volunteer near Kirkland, WA to go in and have the measurements taken. Please send me a direct message if you are willing to do this. The guy's contact info is above. Jeff at Planted Tech.

Thanks very much!