• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Adding memory drivers seat

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
I don't see a driver's power seat control module in the wiring diagram you posted, or did you mean unit vs. module? Wouldn't that be the unit/module on the seat bottom w/ the switches? Just grasping at strings here since I haven't seen the ITS wiring diagram for comparison.
The diagram I posted is the ITSā€™s so there would not be a power seat control module, the aspec w/ tech will have one. I didnā€™t post the B can network wiring diagram or the seat diagrams. I can post them up once I get to work.
edit: scratch that it was the specā€™s diagram sorry getting confused going back and forth. Regardless Iā€™ll post those diagrams of what Iā€™m talking about

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
Here is the aspec w/ tech 6mt diagrams for the B-can communication (the communication between the BCM to the body modules) and the power seat diagrams as well as the ITSā€™s. I named the files to distinguish them but the top header on the diagram will tell the vehicle as well

View attachment Aspec w-Tech Power Seats (KA USA DE4) (Seats).pdf

View attachment ITS Power Seats (KA USA DE5) (Seats).pdf

View attachment ITS B-CAN Communication Line (KA USA DE5).pdf

View attachment Aspec w-Tech B-CAN Communication Line (KA USA DE4).pdf

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
Here is the aspec w/ tech 6mt diagrams for the B-can communication (the communication between the BCM to the body modules) and the power seat diagrams as well as the ITSā€™s. I named the files to distinguish them but the top header on the diagram will tell the vehicle as well

View attachment Aspec w-Tech Power Seats (KA USA DE4) (Seats).pdf

View attachment ITS Power Seats (KA USA DE5) (Seats).pdf

View attachment ITS B-CAN Communication Line (KA USA DE5).pdf

View attachment Aspec w-Tech B-CAN Communication Line (KA USA DE4).pdf
What this diagrams tell you is the ITS and aspec have different seat switches. The ITs are normal old school power and ground switches and the aspec switches run to the seat control module before directing power and grounds to the motors. For anyone too lazy to read the diagrams šŸ˜‚

Edit:
Aspec w/ tech seat control part #: 816543S5A21 , cost is showing me $188.23
ITS part number # Iā€™m not seeing yet on my side at least

Last edited:

acurax

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type-S
What this diagrams tell you is the ITS and aspec have different seat switches. The ITs are normal old school power and ground switches and the aspec switches run to the seat control module before directing power and grounds to the motors. For anyone too lazy to read the diagrams šŸ˜‚

Edit:
Aspec w/ tech seat control part #: 816543S5A21 , cost is showing me $188.23
ITS part number # Iā€™m not seeing yet on my side at least
Something interesting I noted regarding the description for that part is that it states "(8WAY MEMORY)". Also, the diagrams in Dreamshop only show two switches, the other being the 8WAY for the non-Tech trim levels. Maybe they haven't updated the diagrams for the 2024 model year?

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
Something interesting I noted regarding the description for that part is that it states "(8WAY MEMORY)". Also, the diagrams in Dreamshop only show two switches, the other being the 8WAY for the non-Tech trim levels. Maybe they haven't updated the diagrams for the 2024 model year?
Let me take a glance at the non-aspec seat controls diagram to see if itā€™s the same set up as the ITS. They might just share parts

Update: took a glance at the non-aspec integra which does not have the memory seats and it does in fact share the same set up as the ITS. Which in this case the ITS would share the same part as a non-Aspec. So yes the 8way only switch is what the ITS would have. Again donā€™t have the ITS part numbers on my side but a non-Aspec switch part number is: 81653SDBA71

Last edited:

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
Took a glance at a 2023 Civic Type R to compare as well since that is more closer to an ITS than a ASpec. Diagram also matches the ITS and non-ASpec in regards to the seat controls. Part number is also the same as a non-ASpec P#: 81653SDBA71 $77.83

wontondon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5, MK7 GTI
Took a glance at a 2023 Civic Type R to compare as well since that is more closer to an ITS than a ASpec. Diagram also matches the ITS and non-ASpec in regards to the seat controls. Part number is also the same as a non-ASpec P#: 81653SDBA71 $77.83
Are you a detective?

acurax

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type-S
Let me take a glance at the non-aspec seat controls diagram to see if itā€™s the same set up as the ITS. They might just share parts

Update: took a glance at the non-aspec integra which does not have the memory seats and it does in fact share the same set up as the ITS. Which in this case the ITS would share the same part as a non-Aspec. So yes the 8way only switch is what the ITS would have. Again donā€™t have the ITS part numbers on my side but a non-Aspec switch part number is: 81653SDBA71
Interesting, I can't seem to find that part in Dreamshop. I did notice that the CTR driver's seat has manual height so they may be able to add power height control w/ some ITS part(s). Googled that part # and it looks to be one they've used across the Honda/Acura lineup.