• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Adding memory drivers seat

bandit81

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Type S, 1981 Trans Am, 2000 Trans Am (4-sale)
Has anyone figured out how to add front drivers memory seat, or if it is possible? I assume the wiring in the and to the seat is there, we just need the switch and whatever tech built into the seat to make it work, but perhaps I am wrong? I would not need, though it would be nice to have, the memory mirrors but I also assume that would automatically start working assuming the wiring is there as the mirrors are the same as the aspec model.

GTO

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 BRZ
Since these features are available on the Aspec, it would seem that it’s a matter of finding the right OEM parts so I compared seat and switch components between the Aspec, TypeS and FL5 on DreamShop.

It seems the differences are:

Acura 35961-3S5-A01 SW, L. SEAT MEMORY ~$40
Acura 81654-3S5-A21 SW, L. (8WAY MEMORY) ~$130
Acura 35750-3S5-A01 SWITCH ASSY. ~$50

I haven’t gotten further than that so hopefully our resident parts experts could please chime in.

This would also make for an excellent episode on AHC Garage;)

OP
OP
bandit81

bandit81

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Awesome!!! Summer project!!!

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Following!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Now the extreme adder would be retrofiting the Key Fob IDs so it automatically adjust to the driver.
Not needed in my case since I'm the only one that can drive a manual.

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
I would love to add the memory seat. At least with the door button, I do not need the remote. That would be awesome.

acurax

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type-S
I have a hunch that even though they aren't labeled driver 1/2, they are recognized as such by the car itself. May just be a matter of figuring out which is which.

Since the A-Spec and Type-S both have the 12-way power driver's seat w/ lumbar support. I would go with this seat memory part:

Acura 35750-3S5-A01 SWITCH ASSY., L. SEAT MEMORY

I'm wondering if you've installed the mikstore power folding side mirrors model C if that would work w/ the seat memory. It's been confirmed that the A-Spec switch assembly lacks the power folding mirror chip so my hunch is that it will work.

Last edited:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I have a hunch that even though they aren't labeled driver 1/2, they are recognized as such by the car itself. May just be a matter of figuring out which is which.

Since the A-Spec and Type-S both have the 12-way power driver's seat w/ lumbar support. I would go with this seat memory part:

Acura 35750-3S5-A01 SWITCH ASSY., L. SEAT MEMORY

I'm wondering if you've installed the mikstore power folding side mirrors model C if that would work w/ the seat memory. It's been confirmed that the A-Spec switch assembly lacks the power folding mirror chip so my hunch is that it will work.
You have my attention... I have the mirrors. Does the door switch unit require a different harness and does it connect to the switch module?

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
I recall the memory seat and sideview mirror tilt function is tied together on Acura vehicles. This was back on my 07 TL-S so I'm not sure if that architecture is still applicable on the modern cars.

While I'm ok without either, it would be an awesome feature to have included on the ITS.

acurax

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type-S
I recall the memory seat and sideview mirror tilt function is tied together on Acura vehicles. This was back on my 07 TL-S so I'm not sure if that architecture is still applicable on the modern cars.

While I'm ok without either, it would be an awesome feature to have included on the ITS.
I can confirm that the reverse tilt is still tied to the seat memory function. I wonder if it would automatically activate once seat memory is present?

OP
OP
bandit81

bandit81

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The question now, is the wire harness there for the seat memory panel behind the door card or did they yank the wiring out to save weight?

OP
OP
bandit81

bandit81

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The front passenger and drivers door wire harnesses are different from the a-spec. and the type-s

A-Spec
Driver: 32751-3S5-A10
Passenger: 32752-3S5-A10

Type-S
Driver: 32751-31M-A00
Passenger: 32752-31M-A00

Not sure what is different with the passenger side, perhaps it is the mirrors? Reverse gear tilt maybe?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
The question now, is the wire harness there for the seat memory panel behind the door card or did they yank the wiring out to save weight?
I didn't see an extra connector