• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
December coming up fast . 2025 comeing soon

Srt//////M3

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 set challenger 2016 f80 m3 2020 outlander
How many people are on there list now?
No clue you will need to call them. When I put my deposit in on the 15th of September I was 16 on the list.

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
My dealer have a liquid carbon with red in transit

crepr12

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS Black on Black
I'll wait until my current offer is excepted or rejected...I made an offer for a demo..still waiting they didn't say no yet..so we'll see...I'm not the iron in every fire type (lol)...

NoelPR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 TEP ITS
Never ask if there is an ADM. Just ask them how much they're selling the car for and go from there.
That was always my first question. If they say yes, I just walk away.
If they say no, I go ahead and request the quote document with all the fees listed.

If the document comes with many B.S. like the one below, I ask to remove them. If they say no, I just walk again. Don't even bother with them.

Screenshot 2023-10-03 at 10.55.01 AM.png

You would like a small and clean list like this one.
Make sure that you have the financing part set up on your end and they can work with it.
Screenshot 2023-10-03 at 10.57.15 AM.png

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
That was always my first question. If they say yes, I just walk away.
If they say no, I go ahead and request the quote document with all the fees listed.

If the document comes with many B.S. like the one below, I ask to remove them. If they say no, I just walk again. Don't even bother with them.

Screenshot 2023-10-03 at 10.55.01 AM.png

You would like a small and clean list like this one.
Make sure that you have the financing part set up on your end and they can work with it.
Screenshot 2023-10-03 at 10.57.15 AM.png
In my experience the doc fee rarely goes away. It has become an intrinsic to the transaction whether you agree with it or not. It's a near guaranteed revenue stream for the dealership. It's odd because some dealerships will charge a nominal sum ($79) and others will charge much more ($799) to essentially do the same amount of work to "process" the transaction. There are also caps on doc fees in some states. Many years ago when buyers had significant leverage in negotiations, I've experienced dealerships lowering the price of the car and keeping the doc fee line item as-is.