• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
- 70% front tint, 30% rear for me (need to go subtle in the front since we’re not allowed any here)
- PPF front and ceramic coat
- Dashcam
- Powdercoat stock grey wheels black if going for Apex Blue
- Spec and leave the Copper wheels as-is if getting white or carbon grey exterior
- Eventually get 18” winter wheels and tires

That’s it. Never modifying stock suspension on a daily driver ever again.
What dashcam are you going with?

Ricochet48

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 RSX Type S
First post! I currently drive my original VBP RSX Type S that has just 50,000 miles on it. It's tastefully modified and has served me well over the years. Now that I've had it for literally half my life, I'll be looking to upgrade to a ABP ITS in a few years. The idea of a more functional 4 seater has grown on me (as I had previously been set on a M240i).

Anyways here's what I plan to do right away:
  • 25% Tint on side and rear windows (currently have 18% and that's a bit dark)
  • TuxMat all season floor mats (front & rear)
  • OEM rear cargo cover (will be helpful when I toss my road bike in the hatch)
  • Rock guards / mud flaps (protecting that paint!)
  • K&N drop filter (might go a CAI route later?)
  • Radar detector hardwire (might get a Union R7 or new Valentine?)
  • Aftermarket wheel locks (McGard still the move?)
  • Carbon mirror covers (aftermarket)
  • Carbon lip spoiler (aftermarket, hopefully a more aggressive one)
  • Carbon interior trim pieces (center console, armrests, wheel, etc.)
  • Swap the shifter with my BLOX neo blue knob from the RSX! (#memories)
Down the road I'm debating the following:
  • Ceramic coating on the front (particularly the black portions)
  • Hondata Flashpro (w/ jailbreak, moderate tune)
  • PRL Intercooler & Chargepipes
  • Heated steering wheel (OEM)
  • Add USB ports to the rear
Finally, I have to figure out my winter wheel/tire setup. Currently I have lovely gold Volk GTU's that match well with my VBP. I honestly might go a similar route with gold rims on the ABP, but I'm not paying $2K for the OEM Cooper options (should be $500 max). Instead I might sell the stock ones, get aftermarket gold 19's and then a set of beater 18's for winter.

OP
OP
Tw1stedlog1k

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
I'm curious to see what the aftermarket will offer for aero. I'm going to be leaning heavily into the OEM++ build.

Some light aero, streetable suspension, wheels, a mild tune, etc.

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
Hmm… anybody thinking of swapping the red seatbelts over from the FK8/FL5?

The ITS’ seat belts are black and boring, and the swap should be pretty simple (provided you can get ahold of the parts).

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
This is a new platform for me but I'm no stranger to Honda/Acura cars & suvs. I'm jumping the gun a little bit but I'm curious to know what new owner's plans are with their new Type S?

Are you taking it straight to the detailers for tint and wrap? Wheels? Planning some sort of tune after break-in? Track build? Custom wide-body (lol)? Stock for life? Let's hear (and see) some ideas!

Me, personally, probably aesthetics since the car will be handling daily duty. Performance is sounding like it's more than adequate for my use. Mirror caps, spoiler, front lip, side skirts, diffuser etc. Though I'll probably stick with the gloss black and body colored paint theme (still on the fence with paint colors). I'm done with the carbon fiber goodies (and cost!), I'll leave CF for the other car.
PPF paint protection, window tints the day or week I take delivery.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I see that some have some bolt ons from the FL5 ready to go. Does anyone have any experience with adding bolt ons WITHOUT a tune? Or experience with purchasing a secondary ECU to tune in order to maintain warranty? Otherwise for the first time ever in my life, I might just void my warranty. 😬

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I see that some have some bolt ons from the FL5 ready to go. Does anyone have any experience with adding bolt ons WITHOUT a tune? Or experience with purchasing a secondary ECU to tune in order to maintain warranty? Otherwise for the first time ever in my life, I might just void my warranty. 😬
From what I have read these are the bolt-ons I picked up that don't require a tune.
RV6 downpipe- ceramic coated
Titanium hardware
PRL front Pipe
PRL Intercooler ( still waiting for the charge pipes to release)
PRL - RMM waiting on this
Sprint Air filter
Radium Catch Can
Thanks @axion_industries for helping me with the above items.

Non- performance accessories I have purchased
Powered folding mirrors
Rear vents w/USB
Engine bay covers
Skunk2 Titanium magnetic drain plugs

Last edited:

Grelco

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
What folding mirror kit are you using, and have you already done it?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
What folding mirror kit are you using, and have you already done it?
Don't have my Type S yet.. so it's just sitting in the box like the rest of these parts. Mikstoreph.com is where I got it from

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
From what I have read these are the bolt-ons I picked up that don't require a tune.
RV6 downpipe- ceramic coated
Titanium hardware
PRL front Pipe
PRL Intercooler ( still waiting for the charge pipes to release)
PRL - RMM waiting on this
Thanks @axion_industries for helping me with the above items.

Non- performance accessories I have purchased
Powered folding mirrors
Rear vents w/USB
Engine bay covers
Skunk2 Titanium magnetic drain plugs
Im thinking about just running the $300ish Sprint air filter at first also. Maybe with a catch can. Haven't decided yet 100%.

Needs3Pedals

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘06 Accord V6 6MT; ‘17 Frontier Pro4X 6MT; ‘24 ITS
Bone stock, but I will do tint and maybe PPF

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Im thinking about just running the $300ish Sprint air filter at first also. Maybe with a catch can. Haven't decided yet 100%.
I have those as well.. need to update my list

ronlp

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 CTR, 02 S2K, 98-92-89 Prelude, 90 CRX, +6 other
15% tint immediately. I don't bother with windshields because they are constantly broken in AZ. My FK8 with 13k currently has 3 separate breaks. It's pointless to even replace them until it's in your vision.

From what I've heard from the reviews, they don't sound as bad as the CTRs did, but they are still way too quiet. I don't care about the crackle tune fad nonsense, but I'm pretty sure it's still going to need an exhaust.....hopefully there will be options to retain the factory valving. I have a Borla on the Civic that sounds awesome, but requires tools to put the restrictor in and make it quieter, so I just leave it loud.

If I could get the same PRL intake I have on the Civic, that would be sweet. It satisfies all my late-90s ricer noisy BOV needs without any actual air escaping. It's amazing how loud it can get when you load it up.

Beyond that, I think slight lowering at some point, and likely change wheels when the tires wear out.....probably 18s with cheap(er) tires because we have no curves haha.

.....I may try to have the calipers painted black or silver if it can be done to the same quality of the OE finish. This will be my 3rd car in a row with red Brembos, and quite honestly, I'm super sick of the look. Does every car on the road need red brakes?

spyder

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 IS350, 2019 TT Roadster, 2024 ITS
.....I may try to have the calipers painted black or silver if it can be done to the same quality of the OE finish. This will be my 3rd car in a row with red Brembos, and quite honestly, I'm super sick of the look. Does every car on the road need red brakes?
My two previous cars also had red calipers and I'd highly consider painting them black if end up with a blue ITS.