• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I don't think you need to drill for the illuminated sill. The front sills have existing holes and the rears use double face tape.
Maybe I need to rewatch the AHC video again.

4ourth

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
WRX
Maybe I need to rewatch the AHC video again.
Integra23 is right. I installed this and no drilling. Just laying down tape to protect paint and secure wiring to the frame. You can do this without introducing new rattles, but you have to take your time and be careful prying the trim pieces off. Dealers have a much easier time as they can lift the whole car up and tackle the install while standing vs contorting on your back to get into tight spaces. It took me 3 hrs to install, but I was laying all trim/parts on towels and cleaning as I went too.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Integra23 is right. I installed this and no drilling. Just laying down tape to protect paint and secure wiring to the frame. You can do this without introducing new rattles, but you have to take your time and be careful prying the trim pieces off. Dealers have a much easier time as they can lift the whole car up and tackle the install while standing vs contorting on your back to get into tight spaces. It took me 3 hrs to install, but I was laying all trim/parts on towels and cleaning as I went too.
That's great to know, thanks! Your way is the way I would do it as well. Time is not so much on my side anymore with working on my own stuff, so I will probably just have the dealer do it.

slo_its

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
Are you going with the illuminated OEM kit or did you find an alternative option for rear sills only?

This seems like something I should also consider with a 3 yo and a 6 yo.
I was just going to cut a piece of clear 3M protection and install it myself. Got some extra to use maybe for other areas if it makes sense.

3M Clear Paint Protection Vinyl Film 12 Inch x 60 Inch https://a.co/d/6PLURWf

I told my 4-year-old that he needs to "step allllll the way over the light" and he's no problem clearing the illuminated door sills, and it's stopped him from dawdling around on the sill and stressing the side skirt connection like he did on my A-Spec + Tech.
So I didn't think it was much of an issue even when I've been seeing my daughter step on every edge coming out in our SUV. I thought this car being. So low it won't be an issue, but then when I saw the car with her at the dealer, I remembered this car is a fair bit wider, which means the bottom door sill is also wider, so her legs might be too short to just cross over easily. Kids also just don't care and could have been jumping in mud at daycare and you won't know what's under their shoes till it's too late. Lol

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Cool. Would you mind letting me know re: fit, etc., as well? If it's real and fits nicely (no squeaks, rattles, etc.), I'd be interested. That piano black center console trim is gonna look rough in a year or two...
It's real CF. Flexible & nice looking. I'll have to comment on the rest after installing.

jmoncer

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'95 300ZX TT, '13 Frontier, '24 Integra Type S
I told my 4-year-old that he needs to "step allllll the way over the light" and he's no problem clearing the illuminated door sills, and it's stopped him from dawdling around on the sill and stressing the side skirt connection like he did on my A-Spec + Tech.
Get some clear bra/clear mask material and trim it to fit. That will keep the kiddos from scuffing them.

ckone2030

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2024 BMW M3 Competition
Need some advise. I am planning to install stage 1 intake on my ITS. I know how to remove most but this attachment. Does anyone know what this is and jow to remove it?
IMG_3955.jpeg

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
Need some advise. I am planning to install stage 1 intake on my ITS. I know how to remove most but this attachment. Does anyone know what this is and jow to remove it?
Are you talking about the hose clamp? It looks like it's just spun around, can you get it to move so you can access the front? Or you can get a socket behind it.

ckone2030

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Are you talking about the hose clamp? It looks like it's just spun around, can you get it to move so you can access the front? Or you can get a socket behind it.
Yes it is one of the hose clamp. It is tight so I cannot spin it around but I was able to take a pic from the side. It does not seem like it can be removed.
IMG_3956.jpeg

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes it is one of the hose clamp. It is tight so I cannot spin it around but I was able to take a pic from the side. It does not seem like it can be removed.
OK, that makes a lot more sense! Does the kit come with a replacement? You can always try to cut it off with some wire cutters. Did the kit come with no instructions?

ckone2030

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
OK, that makes a lot more sense! Does the kit come with a replacement? You can always try to cut it off with some wire cutters. Did the kit come with no instructions?
Yes, the kit comes with a replacement but I may not use it. Let’s see what happens since I won’t get the kit until mid or end of August.

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Maybe it's a security clamp so Honda knows if you swapped your intake :) If I am guessing the location correctly, it's sold as part of a set with that inlet pipe so it is a special clamp as otherwise they would call out one of their typical worm/spring clamps.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Installed my dashcam today. The camera is the Garmin Mini 2 and I used the Dongar mirror power tap. 5 minute install, really clean and don't need to tap into fuse.

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg
Just got the same dash cam as a gift! I also have to hook up an R8 & I do have 2 mirror taps but I’m assuming I might only be able to tap into one of them. We will see! I guess the other option is to tap in somewhere else & fuse it maybe. 🤷🏽‍♂️ first time doing this myself lol