• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Does Type S have tilting passenger mirror on reverse?

Last_ICE

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I have only had my ITS for a few days, and I can’t figure out how to get passenger mirror to tilt on reverse.

i could swear I saw this as a feature in a YT video, but maybe I’m misremembering. I thought I just needed to move mirror switch to right, then put car into reverse.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Not available on Type S

ChromaPop

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai Veloster N; VW GTI's, Mazdaspeed 3, Mini C
I have only had my ITS for a few days, and I can’t figure out how to get passenger mirror to tilt on reverse.

i could swear I saw this as a feature in a YT video, but maybe I’m misremembering. I thought I just needed to move mirror switch to right, then put car into reverse.
Not sure that should even be a thing given we just look at backup camera screens now.

acurax

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type-S

creaturemachine

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
It helps with parallel parking (making sure you’re not rashing the wheels)
As someone who rashed a wheel when I turned that feature off, it's actually really helpful and shows that one spot the camera can't. It's buggy though and sometimes doesn't raise it back to where it started.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
It helps with parallel parking (making sure you’re not rashing the wheels)
I find it goes too low and you can't see anything but the curb. Also at night our backup lights are dismal making it difficult to see anything. I usually have to keep my foot on the brake for illumination.

ChromaPop

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai Veloster N; VW GTI's, Mazdaspeed 3, Mini C
Backing into a parking spot the other day my guidelines were perfectly dead center in between the lines but then when I got out of the car the car was definitely skewed toward one side of the parking spot. Has anyone else noticed this?

creaturemachine

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Backing into a parking spot the other day my guidelines were perfectly dead center in between the lines but then when I got out of the car the car was definitely skewed toward one side of the parking spot. Has anyone else noticed this?
Yeah camera alone always ends up crooked. Mirrors are still the best.

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
I find it goes too low and you can't see anything but the curb.
Wait, what goes too low? As far as I know, the ITS doesn't have auto tilt down so I do it manually. Just stop before it's too low.

Also about the nighttime comment, I parallel park in the daytime as well and it helps then.

acurax

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type-S
Wait, what goes too low? As far as I know, the ITS doesn't have auto tilt down so I do it manually. Just stop before it's too low.

Also about the nighttime comment, I parallel park in the daytime as well and it helps then.
I think @Integra23 installed the reverse tilt from mikstore, or may just be speaking from past experience. There may be a difference in how much that tilts vs. the factory tilt for Integra's equipped with seat memory.

Last edited: