• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Color matched spoiler

Emunoz

First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LCM ITS
I reached out to artworkbody and they recently sent out LCM painted spoiler to someone.. I'm wondering if anyone on here has it and has picture I wanna see what the color matched spoiler looks like before I order...

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
I reached out to artworkbody and they recently sent out LCM painted spoiler to someone.. I'm wondering if anyone on here has it and has picture I wanna see what the color matched spoiler looks like before I order...
Likewise I was thinking of doing their whole kit in pwp but not enough pics even on their site for me to pull the trigger

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
I too have been frequenting the ArtworkBodyShop web page and eyeing their offerings for the Integra....I'm going to stick with the gloss black for the rear decklid spoiler, the front splitter and the rear diffuser. I think the gloss black with contrast well with LCM. In for color matched pieces as well if anyone has any to share.

-G

OP
OP
Emunoz

Emunoz

First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LCM ITS
I too have been frequenting the ArtworkBodyShop web page and eyeing their offerings for the Integra....I'm going to stick with the gloss black for the rear decklid spoiler, the front splitter and the rear diffuser. I think the gloss black with contrast well with LCM. In for color matched pieces as well if anyone has any to share.

-G
Yeah I mean gloss can't look bad since the defuser is gloss it'll match. But the color matched option sounds intriguing just would like to see one if possible

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
I hear you, would be interesting to see it color matched for sure!

-G

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S

-G
Please post pics if you go through with it... really curious how the front splitter would look like on the ITS.