• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Seat and Mirror memory

6mtJak

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec 6mt
I Velcro-ed a small garage door opener underneath the overhang for the climate controls - but am also disappointed the side mirror settings are not part of the memory selection - I didn't realize that untill recently.

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
I'm just happy to have seat memory that works. Small victories, right?

6mtJak

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec 6mt
I don't know - all other vehicles I have had with seat memory included mirror memory - this is not a cheap car - odd omission is my take

OP
OP
vinja314

vinja314

First Name
vince
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 integra
Has anyone mention mirror issue to dealer ? i so what reply did you get?

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
Im curious on this also, unfortunately for me the nearest dealer is 60 miles away and donā€™t want to drive down for something they will tell me ā€œcanā€™t duplicate or normal characteristicsā€. it is starting to bug me that when you in reverse the passenger side mirror doesnā€™t go back to its exact place, Iā€™ve even waited almost a minute after shifting from reverse to drive or park and noticed it positions it self slightly lower than my original setting. Iā€™m a big fan of the mirror going down since I always park backwards but me having to adjust the mirror every time makes it annoying for a brand new car. šŸ˜”šŸ˜¤

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
Sorry to hear the issues with the mirrors. Unfortunately, without taking these issues to the dealer and forcing it up the chain, the mfg (Acura(Honda)) will continue to believe there is no issue. Sitting here and complaining about it changes nothing. If you have an issue, you need to go to your dealer and annoy them to the point that they give up and send it up the chain.

Being nice fixes nothing.

OP
OP
vinja314

vinja314

First Name
vince
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 integra
Sorry to hear the issues with the mirrors. Unfortunately, without taking these issues to the dealer and forcing it up the chain, the mfg (Acura(Honda)) will continue to believe there is no issue. Sitting here and complaining about it changes nothing. If you have an issue, you need to go to your dealer and annoy them to the point that they give up and send it up the chain.

Being nice fixes nothing.
as stated in pending post took to dealer , they are aware and no at this time.

captainchadl

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
I was watching a video review of the 2023 civic and noticed it had, what looks like, garage door opener buttons on the mirror.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I noticed if you turn off the car and after the seat rolls back then wait in the car for 5 mins or so. The seat motor turns back on trying to drive the seat further back but can't. Not sure if this second retraction is what's causing the issue.

captainchadl

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
I finally brought my car to the dealer today and they said the motor is bad in the mirror. They put in an order. Also the rear privacy screen kept falling out. They found that the grommets in the trim are missing. Not sure what happened to them, because when I bought the car, it snapped into the trim nice and snug.

cheapT4CO

First Name
Zech
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra ASPEC Tech White/Red
I'm having the same issue with the seat moving and the mirror not going back to the proper location. Tech told me today if the mirror is only "a little off" there's nothing they could do about it.

I have had an UNBELIEVABLE amount of issues with this car since the day I drove it off the lot. Starting issues, HUD double image, rattles all over the place, driver door not closing tight enough, seat and mirror memory, seat frame had too much play and my seat was sliding forward when I stopped quickly, passenger window vent (on top of the dash) was sticking up (its been replaced twice and still doesn't sit flush). I haven't even had my first oil change. Been in loaners more than I've been in the one I bought.

cheapT4CO

First Name
Zech
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra ASPEC Tech White/Red
Has anyone with the seat memory issue also noticed that they have to also move the HUD display up a few clicks every time?

Last edited:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Has anyone with the seat memory issue also noticed that they have to also move the HUD display up a few clicks every time also?
Yep. I fixed mine.. got a Type SšŸ¤£