Sponsored


HGHVLTS

Senior Member
First Name
John
Joined
Feb 6, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
78
Reaction score
115
Location
805
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Build Thread
Link
Added OEM Type R shift knob and nut to match the seat belts!

Acura Integra What did you do to your Integra Type S today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG_1834
Acura Integra What did you do to your Integra Type S today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG_1835
Sponsored

 

HGHVLTS

Senior Member
First Name
John
Joined
Feb 6, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
78
Reaction score
115
Location
805
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Build Thread
Link
Noice! You get the rear belts figured out or is that a no-go?
I think so, found a company that could swap the straps, just haven’t found the time to get the stock ones out.
 

TwinSkrullDesign

Senior Member
First Name
Michael
Joined
Sep 25, 2024
Threads
6
Messages
192
Reaction score
320
Location
Wisconsin
Website
www.experimentalbrandllc.com
Car(s)
24 Integra Type-S / 26 MDX Type-S / 25 BMW M240i
Build Thread
Link
Nothing crazy…swapped out the OEM silver HVAC and radio knobs for some Strix gloss black versions.

Waiting on my wrinkle red valve cover to be finished so I can finish off my engine bay.

Acura Integra What did you do to your Integra Type S today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG_7670
Acura Integra What did you do to your Integra Type S today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG_7663
Acura Integra What did you do to your Integra Type S today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG_7669
 
Last edited:

Sponsored

optronix

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2023
Threads
28
Messages
1,916
Reaction score
2,747
Location
MD
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS, 2025 MX-5
That's pretty tight clearance. Just curious, how much room between the bar and cap? Enough to get a pressure bleeder lid on?
I tried the universal cap from Motive... if "tried" meant took one look in the bag, laugh/cried then yelled for my kid to come downstairs to pump the brakes manually.

What are you using?
 

Victorofhavoc

Senior Member
First Name
Gordan
Joined
Jul 9, 2024
Threads
12
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,310
Location
Kansas City
Car(s)
Integra type s
I tried the universal cap from Motive... if "tried" meant took one look in the bag, laugh/cried then yelled for my kid to come downstairs to pump the brakes manually.

What are you using?
One of these, https://a.co/d/0bjw1D7T

I used my own fittings to make it fit the motive, and it's a snuuuug fit. That's what you want though, but just make sure to rub a little brake fluid on the gaskets first to make it easier.
 

Old_Dad_Actual

Senior Member
First Name
Matt
Joined
Mar 16, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
99
Reaction score
180
Location
Cincinnati, Ohio
Car(s)
2025 ITS
Got jailbroke and OTS Hondata map on a flash pro at the Honda Meet in Marysville today. So many great cars there, I’m sure there were other forum members there. Glad I was able to knock this out fairly locally so I didn’t need to ship my ECU or deal with remote jailbreaking.

Acura Integra What did you do to your Integra Type S today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG_0417

Acura Integra What did you do to your Integra Type S today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG_0418
 

Old_Dad_Actual

Senior Member
First Name
Matt
Joined
Mar 16, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
99
Reaction score
180
Location
Cincinnati, Ohio
Car(s)
2025 ITS
One of these, https://a.co/d/0bjw1D7T

I used my own fittings to make it fit the motive, and it's a snuuuug fit. That's what you want though, but just make sure to rub a little brake fluid on the gaskets first to make it easier.
this is the exact same set up I use and it works great! It’s definitely a tight fit, especially removing it…but it doesn’t lose pressure, and that’s what matters.
 

Sponsored

egxflash

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2024
Threads
7
Messages
669
Reaction score
526
Location
CA
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Had the factory graphite wheels powder coated bengal silver and put on conti dws06+ for winter. Bronze set for summer.

With the conti’s I seem to be rubbing a smidge with 20mm spacers so will put the 15mm on the rears.

731E4CC3-B501-4E0C-B770-7D354ECE4C52.webp
IMG_5685.webp
wow, this looks great. How much did powdercoating run you?

Any disadvantages at all to powdercoating wheels? i figure the weight would be nominal.
 

whtciv2k

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2024
Threads
9
Messages
482
Reaction score
489
Location
USA
Car(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
Was about $800 all set and done including Mount/balance. I provided the TPMs. Didn’t change anything one bit. They sand blasted the previous color off first.
Sponsored

 
 





Top