Sponsored


Search results

  1. Don’t enjoy driving my car like this

    Has it always made this noise or does it change depending on if it’s hot or cold outside?
  2. Refresh in 2027 or 2029? What do we know?

    2027 Integra Type-S seat upgrade.
  3. 24 Liquid Carbon Type-S Intro & Build

    Couldn’t wait til tomorrow morning to install the new valve and coilpack covers. Took a little patience, but not too bad.
  4. 24 Liquid Carbon Type-S Intro & Build

    I did and replaced it with a titanium “Type-S” plate from JD Customs USA
  5. 24 Liquid Carbon Type-S Intro & Build

    Received in my wrinkle Ralleye Red valve cover. Going to do a little install tomorrow morning.
  6. For Sale: 2024 Integra Type-S OEM Seats (Red)

    Probably around $200-$250
  7. What did you do to your Integra Type S today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Jumping on the band wagon with a handful of other group members. My custom wrinkle red valve cover (Ballade Sports) shipped today and I’ve received my matte CF coilpack cover (9gcomposites) as well TYPE-S titanium badge (JD Customs) to replace the PRL version.
  8. What did you do to your Integra Type S today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Nothing crazy…swapped out the OEM silver HVAC and radio knobs for some Strix gloss black versions. Waiting on my wrinkle red valve cover to be finished so I can finish off my engine bay.
  9. Gloss Black Climate Control Knobs from STRIX - Fits All Integras

    Ordered a complete of the gloss black knobs 🤙🏼
  10. What did you do to your Integra Type S today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    The stock endlinks look decent. Will you be reusing them?
  11. What did you do to your Integra Type S today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Yeah….i need this as well. Ken, is upping his engine bay game big time.
  12. 24 Liquid Carbon Type-S Intro & Build

    Stopped into Acura for an alignment and oil change. Plotting my next batch of mods…
  13. 24 Liquid Carbon Type-S Intro & Build

    Been a minute since I’ve updated the build. Have t done too much to the Integra as I went mod heavy last year. Swapped out the vent trim with an Alcantara wrapped piece from Aaron at Sweidit. With the other Type-S, I installed some PRL charge pipes and a “stage 1” intake. The OEM MDX Type-S...
  14. What did you do to your Integra Type S today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    It isn’t great from what I’ve observed so far. I only have about 140 miles on it at the moment. You’re looking at about 21 mpg highway.
  15. What did you do to your Integra Type S today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    If we’re doing that swap, FWD is going bye bye. RWD all the way. 🏎️💨
  16. For Sale: 2024 Integra Type-S OEM Seats (Red)

    Price drop bump. Need these gone!!!!
  17. For Sale: OEM DE5 / FL5 Alcantara Steering Wheel

    Price drop bump. Need it gone!!!!!


Top