Sponsored


Search results

  1. What did you do to your Integra Type S today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Was about $800 all set and done including Mount/balance. I provided the TPMs. Didn’t change anything one bit. No disadvantages They sand blasted the previous color off first. the color is fantastic and has a lot of sparkles.
  2. What did you do to your Integra Type S today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Had the factory graphite wheels powder coated bengal silver and put on conti dws06+ for winter. Bronze set for summer. With the conti’s I seem to be rubbing a smidge with 20mm spacers so will put the 15mm on the rears.
  3. Gloss Black Climate Control Knobs from STRIX - Fits All Integras

    Have these from Strix and they look and feel great.
  4. White centercaps with black A emblem

    Thanks! Great suggestions. I’ll take a look there too
  5. White centercaps with black A emblem

    I am planning on powder coating the factory wheels white and wanted to see if anyone knew if there are any center caps that are white with a black A emblem that would fit our factory wheels. Appreciate the help, y'all.
  6. What did you do to your Integra Type S today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Shiiii I ain’t mad at it 🤣 Njoy broski.
  7. What did you do to your Integra Type S today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Bro wrote this from his trip to the moon 🤣🤣🤣
  8. Warranty Extension 1.5t Head Gasket Issue

    I see what this says, but doesn’t this only apply to the 1.5t motors?
  9. DSC Sport Suspension Module for our cars!

    Anyone pair this with the rsr coilovers yet?
  10. Selling: Apex VS-5RS 19x10.5" ET45 Wheels in Anthracite

    Hey bro, will the factory tires fit these? Also, what are u lowered on? Does these clear everything like U-turns and stuff?
  11. Quality issue and support with Synth Carbon Mirror Caps

    I got my full replacements from proimporttuners site. Been about 2 years and they’ve been solid. Fit is about 95% too. It’s really good.
  12. What are the chances of hydrolocking a CAI?

    Like a straw, most or the entire filter must be submerged in water and you going full WOT for it to really start creating enough vacuum taking in water
  13. What did you do to your Integra Type S today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Some bolt head covers for the door jams, and got to drive my friends SpyderRS. The thing is next f’n level. Goddamn….
  14. What did you do to your Integra Type S today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Issues with the fl5 is that the Navi eats up all the ram. Once people disable the Navi in settings, it’s responsive again.
  15. What did you do to your Integra Type S today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    No issues with cables at all in almost 2 years. Wireless works really well compared with my other cars. I have maybe had 2-3 random disconnects but it connects right back up
  16. Disappointed with Acura Overall

    In order of best paint I’ve seen from cars I’ve owned are Porsche - had the taycan for 4 years. Lots of highway driving. Not a since rock chip. BMW- that shit is just thicc mercedes - some of the newer ones are questionable, but pre gens were like the BMW’s. My wife’s new eqe already has...
  17. 6MT stock clutch longevity

    I can’t speak for these newer cars but I’ve put 100k miles or more on my manual cars before getting rid of them. Usually during trade in, they would ask when I changed the clutch since it feels good and grabs well. They usually are shocked to know it’s the factory clutch. I do drive my cars...
  18. WTB- 1 OEM ITS Graphite Wheel

    second ADP. I've ordered all my oem stuff from them. no issues and fast shipping.


Top