• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

FloArm

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
PRP ITS
The jack is just to hold the front end up, it's 60/40 so it's a bit wobbly. To remove the motor mount you don't need to support the engine. But to answer your question, there is a front jack pad to the left side of the motor (similar one in the rear).
If you flipped your Quickjack around, it should be more stable right? I’ve been debating buying a QJ as I have a one car garage, and I think that would open up more room for activities.

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
I wish they offered only just reverse taillight film. I should have asked before I place my order with Cruxmoto.

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
I pulled off the plastic tarp and fabric cover, installed the TuxMats and OEM seat back protectors, and I will be installing the Dongar mirror adapter for a Viofo A119 Mini 2.

I'm thinking about removing the Type S Bages on the sides and rear, I like the clean look but don't want to mare the paint getting the glue off.

T-minus 4 days to 2024 launch. Thanks to the community for getting me through the winter period faster than it would have otherwise felt without the forum.

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
I pulled off the plastic tarp and fabric cover, installed the TuxMats and OEM seat back protectors, and I will be installing the Dongar mirror adapter for a Viofo A119 Mini 2.

I'm thinking about removing the Type S Bages on the sides and rear, I like the clean look but don't want to mare the paint getting the glue off.

T-minus 4 days to 2024 launch. Thanks to the community for getting me through the winter period faster than it would have otherwise felt without the forum.
They come off super easy with some fishing line, easier than most. IF you scratch it at all (unlikely) hit it with a light all in one and it will be gone. I don't think I even needed to use any adhesive remover, I think you can roll off the adhesive with your finger. The exception being the front one, which you aren't doing, that took some doing.

bisquick

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS, '19 LSM RDX A-Spec

They make plenty of products to help removing adhesive like goo gone or adhesive removal wheels for a drill. Neither will damage your paint if used in moderation.

peeeduh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S, '22 MDX A-Spec
Ran with the stock air filter for ~100 miles then ran the Sprint filter for ~3.8k miles until installed the Eventuri intake and inlet pipe yesterday. Yes I know the PRL HVI would of been the better bang for your buck but just like the look of the carbon fiber 😅

IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I was on the fence between LSM and LCM and all the LCM ones I keep seeing are making wonder if I made the wrong choice.
It can look like silver on a bright day too sometimes. I wish I didn’t care about standing out on the road that much because I think PRP is probably the best color with the gloss black type of accessories especially that I’m adding.
Just waiting on the V2 spoiler.

IMG_2623.jpeg

davelemi

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
Ran with the stock air filter for ~100 miles then ran the Sprint filter for ~3.8k miles until installed the Eventuri intake and inlet pipe yesterday. Yes I know the PRL HVI would of been the better bang for your buck but just like the look of the carbon fiber 😅

IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg
Looks great! Curious what dealer the parts were purchased from.

peeeduh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S, '22 MDX A-Spec

mopar_man

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S, Durango R/T, Civic Si
It can look like silver on a bright day too sometimes. I wish I didn’t care about standing out on the road that much because I think PRP is probably the best color with the gloss black type of accessories especially that I’m adding.
Just waiting on the V2 spoiler.

IMG_2623.jpeg
I agree here and PRP was my absolute first color choice in my heart but I wanted black, LCM or LSM for the exact reason you stated - it’s nice to be somewhat under the radar.