• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

What’s the #1 Color option you gave dealer with your deposit?

• Total voters

CYBR808

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20/'23 Civic Type R
Just came across this render and it reminded me how we talked about green being lost on these cars..

OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango

SolarTrans

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LCM+Red ITS
Went with LCM/red. Saw an A spec with that combo and it looks clean. It’s the only metallic color option so it feels a bit more upscale than the pearlescent ones (metal flakes in the paint vs acrylic flakes in the clear coat). LCM is also a pretty new color.

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
Spoke to my local dealers. They will get one demo car (no information on what color) for now they’ve been informed they will get 4 allocations for the entire year. I’m 12th on one list

the other dealer told me they have two allocations. I’m 4th on that list but there will be $5k ADM.

Looks like it’ll be a long wait for me. Not even sure if I would want the 60k OtD for the second one. Really sucks but I hope production picks up