• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

What’s the #1 Color option you gave dealer with your deposit?

• Total voters

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I feel it. Would be my first car I own with heated seats so I want to know what that’s like lol The FK8 seats are great on curvy back roads but I wouldn’t want to go with a brand that’s too aggressive with bolstering. Going to wait and see how the demo car feels.
I have the Aspec now and don't feel myself moving on the seat when I'm hitting some back roads. Heated seats are good I use it on cold mornings and the heated lumbar really helps my lower back.

OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I have the Aspec now and don't feel myself moving on the seat when I'm hitting some back roads. Heated seats are good I use it on cold mornings and the heated lumbar really helps my lower back.
That’s nice to know bc my back & hips are shot.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
I’ve been in a similar situation in the past & asked the manager to give me a more seasoned salesperson or I’m out. Not saying that’s necessary here, but she obviously didn’t even go ask her coworkers for confirmation for you which is a very easy thing to do. I’d be a little unnerved.
Meh in this case, it's fine, I am not buying one of these initial releases anyway, Im not ready.
I want to go in with around $30k down.
So... Dec 22nd is my target date to have 30k in cash.

OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Meh in this case, it's fine, I am not buying one of these initial releases anyway, Im not ready.
I want to go in with around $30k down.
So... Dec 22nd is my target date to have 30k in cash.
Nice! I have a similar plan but a little more rushed obviously.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
I’ve been in a similar situation in the past & asked the manager to give me a more seasoned salesperson or I’m out. Not saying that’s necessary here, but she obviously didn’t even go ask her coworkers for confirmation for you which is a very easy thing to do. I’d be a little unnerved.
That being the case, then my choice would be White with Red interior or Tigers eye with Orchid.

OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
That being the case, then my choice would be White with Red interior or Tigers eye with Orchid.
Both good combos. Do you have a ‘deposit’ with your dealer yet & then cast a vote afterwards or waiting after the 1st 200 launch?

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
Both good combos. Do you have a ‘deposit’ with your dealer yet & then cast a vote afterwards or waiting after the 1st 200 launch?
My dealer wouldn't take a deposit said to use the online tool on the 11th, they did make a list of customers who have expressed an interest, I am on that list and I plan to try to reserve one on the 11th.
They did tell me today if I successfully reserve one and indicate I will purchase from my local dealer, they will sell it to me for MSRP.
So, for now, this is what I am working with.
My plan was to go in with 25$ to 35$k down to assure I get financing and it is favorable to me, but now with this timing that isn't going to work out, I will only have 5 to 8k$ in June hardly enough to offset the cars value vs the loan with interest so sadly I doubt Ill get approved in June.
I may have to just wait and see what market conditions are in December when I physically have cash in hand and go from there sadly.
either way, I'm not giving up, I do want the car despite its price.

OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
My dealer wouldn't take a deposit said to use the online tool on the 11th, they did make a list of customers who have expressed an interest, I am on that list and I plan to try to reserve one on the 11th.
They did tell me today if I successfully reserve one and indicate I will purchase from my local dealer, they will sell it to me for MSRP.
So, for now, this is what I am working with.
My plan was to go in with 25$ to 35$k down to assure I get financing and it is favorable to me, but now with this timing that isn't going to work out, I will only have 5 to 8k$ in June hardly enough to offset the cars value vs the loan with interest so sadly I doubt Ill get approved in June.
I may have to just wait and see what market conditions are in December when I physically have cash in hand and go from there sadly.
either way, I'm not giving up, I do want the car despite its price.
Same here. My dealer said just earlier that usually the reservation tool is in favor for those that already do have deposits down at the dealer, just a heads up. But if you’re waiting til after the first 200 then you have nothing to worry about there.

Hoping tomorrow he can confirm with the local regional Acura rep if the first 200 will indeed have those Acura forced accessories & I’ll keep everyone posted. Hopefully it’s not true, a Canada thing (sorry CA), or someone can beat me to confirmation.

hollis

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL 3rd Gen
One of the dealers I was working with said that Acura will be adding at lot of accessories themselves at port before the hits the the dealer.

This similar to what is happening with gr corolla, toyota is adding mandatory accessories at port, about 500-1000 in additional cost.

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
One of the dealers I was working with said that Acura will be adding at lot of accessories themselves at port before the hits the the dealer.

This similar to what is happening with gr corolla, toyota is adding mandatory accessories at port, about 500-1000 in additional cost.
just milk it before coming sales collapse

OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
A couple dealers are adding according to this it sounds like:

IMG_0445.png

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
A couple dealers are adding according to this it sounds like:

IMG_0445.png
Those are demo cars that the dealer throws all accessories on. The 200 reservation does not require these accessories.

s.seagren

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S future owner?
Those are demo cars that the dealer throws all accessories on. The 200 reservation does not require these accessories.
There is only going to be 4 color choices during the May 11 online presale launch.

Apex Blue/orchid
Black/black
Liquid Carbon/red
Tiger eye/black

Otherwise you will have to wait for the other allocations from your preferred dealer after the initial 200 cars.

such a bummer.

OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Yes, sorry, maybe I should have clarified. I blame baby multitasking. Lol

jedi14323

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GX460, Pilot Touring, DA9 Integra, NA1 NSX, DE5 In
I went in today to Sterling McCall Acura - Sugar Land. First choice is Tiger Eye Pearl/Black. We agreed to MSRP+$1,495 in dealer packages. I am #12 on the list we will see what happens. I saw a Tiger Eye Pearl MDX-S in the service drive and it looked great.