• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

What’s the #1 Color option you gave dealer with your deposit?

• Total voters
OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
This is another color that I think would look awesome:

OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Greens were super popular during the early to mid 90s. I guess what’s old is new again.
Yeah, it’s like they had that shade on a lot of cars that I can remember…MR2, 300ZX, BMW’s, etc.

moneypal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S White
I love that color too. Good choice! Will look great with the black interior. Only reason I didn’t pick that one or blue is because I don’t want to stand out on the road to certain people if I am spirited driving.
I am actually worried about this now. I had the same sentiment but having a type S in a special color seems like it's meant to be. However I do have to drive this as my only car so I am considering maybe just going the white pearl route.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
This is another color that I think would look awesome:

I would go with orange or copper if it was available.. love that color on the Nissan Maximas

2022_nissan_maxima_sedan_35-sr_fq_oem_1_1600.jpg

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I am actually worried about this now. I had the same sentiment but having a type S in a special color seems like it's meant to be. However I do have to drive this as my only car so I am considering maybe just going the white pearl route.
I asked about TEP when I bought my car. Dealer says it looks good in sunlight but cloudy days it looks dull gold. He didn't recommend it. He did recommend Apex Blue but I find it looks purple when it's cloudy out. Midwest so a lot of cloudy/overcast days.

OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
White with black accents sticks out a lot also.

OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I would go with orange or copper if it was available.. love that color on the Nissan Maximas

2022_nissan_maxima_sedan_35-sr_fq_oem_1_1600.jpg
Yes! I was just thinking about that color last night. I was trying to remember if there was a year or two with this color, but I think that I’m thinking of other cars like the Eclipse that had it.

IMG_0372.jpeg

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
*This poll is ONLY for those who already have deposits or personal info given to dealerships & they have reached out to you & asked for your #1 & #2 color options - please respond with ONLY your #1 option when you vote. Please do not vote your preferred color option if you do not have deposit/personal info with your dealer - there is a separate poll specifically for that. This is not a serious debate thread, but it would be cool to see if Acura took the color options we gave dealers to determine what the 1st batch will be & if they already had made up their kind ahead of time or if they are listening to the demand of their customers. Let’s regroup after May 11th or whenever we get solid word for our dealers on what colors we can expect upon arrival.*

*US Market only for this poll please. IntegraTalk is a very good Canadian based forum for our Canadian kin.

I thought maybe it’d be interesting as we continue to pass the time to monitor & see how Acura may be gauging the first run of Integra Type S color combos. Will they start with the 3 color combos they’ve shown publicly or do they have a different plan as part of their “rollout playbook” as my dealer mentioned they had in place. I’ve noticed a theme with both of my local dealers - March 11th one of them gave me a call with some more info, April 11th they called asking deposit/color options, May 11th is heavily rumored & has been mentioned from dealers as the pricing reveal/online reservation date, & hopefully we can maybe expect June 11th to have the 1st one arrive at a dealer lot.

IMG_9883.jpeg
The combo I want wasn't listed.
I'm on a wait list one off the first at the dealership I am dealing with for a White with Orchid interior.
preview-928x522 (13).jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
The combo I want wasn't listed.
I'm on a wait list one off the first at the dealership I am dealing with for a White with Orchid interior.
preview-928x522 (13).jpg
This poll is for those with deposits down at their dealers who have reached out to us & asked what colors we wanted for purchase as stated. White with orchid is not even an available option on either the base or type S models. That’s why it wasn’t listed, unfortunately. I only listed verified combos that will continue to exist through 2024. Your dealer doesn’t know what they’re talking about if they told you that, so be very cautious with them in particular, or at the very least your salesperson.

Last edited:

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
This poll is for those with deposits down at their dealers who have reached out to us & asked what colors we wanted for purchase as stated. White with orchid is not even an available option on either the base or type S models. That’s why it wasn’t listed, unfortunately. I only listed verified combos that will continue to exist through 2024. Your dealer doesn’t know what they’re talking about if they told you that, so be very cautious with them in particular, or at the very least your salesperson.
Funny, when Jen, the girl I am dealing with took the info she never got back to me to say it would not be made or available, only that she wrote it down.
I did give her my 2nd and 3rd choices so, Apex blue and tigers eye are both variants I would take with an orchid interior.

OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Funny, when Jen, the girl I am dealing with took the info she never got back to me to say it would not be made or available, only that she wrote it down.
I did give her my 2nd and 3rd choices so, Apex blue and tigers eye are both variants I would take with an orchid interior.
I’ve been in a similar situation in the past & asked the manager to give me a more seasoned salesperson or I’m out. Not saying that’s necessary here, but she obviously didn’t even go ask her coworkers for confirmation for you which is a very easy thing to do. I’d be a little unnerved.

CYBR808

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20/'23 Civic Type R
Thinking about swapping just the driver seat to the FL5’s seat now that the R badge doesn’t stick out so much with the all red. This seems better than going with Bride/Recaro.

Anyone else willing to sacrifice their heated seats for something like this?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Thinking about swapping just the driver seat to the FL5’s seat now that the R badge doesn’t stick out so much with the all red. This seems better than going with Bride/Recaro.

Anyone else willing to sacrifice their heated seats for something like this?
If I get one it will never see a track just be a DD. So factory seat has everything I need. Plus I'm probably to wide for some of those racing seats.

CYBR808

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20/'23 Civic Type R
If I get one it will never see a track just be a DD. So factory seat has everything I need. Plus I'm probably to wide for some of those racing seats.
I feel it. Would be my first car I own with heated seats so I want to know what that’s like lol The FK8 seats are great on curvy back roads but I wouldn’t want to go with a brand that’s too aggressive with bolstering. Going to wait and see how the demo car feels.