• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Sub installed under trunk floor

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
What part number is that? Does it include an amp?

Not familiar with the 8-speaker system. Does it include a sub at all?

OP
OP

chillsolo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec
That thing is sweet! Is there a way to safely integrate this into the ELS 16 speaker system?
Im not totally sure, I took my car to the guys at mobile solutions calgary and they did the install. But from my understanding is the MATCH product line is meant to integrate into any OEM system, they told me it gets a bit trickier with premium audio systems that are factory amplified but it is still completely possible

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Im not totally sure, I took my car to the guys at mobile solutions calgary and they did the install. But from my understanding is the MATCH product line is meant to integrate into any OEM system, they told me it gets a bit trickier with premium audio systems that are factory amplified but it is still completely possible
Awesome Iā€™m glad youā€™ve now got an OEM+ system upgrade! Looks great; so seamless in the spareā€™s well.
What was the first song you played?

OP
OP

chillsolo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec
Awesome Iā€™m glad youā€™ve now got an OEM+ system upgrade! Looks great; so seamless in the spareā€™s well.
What was the first song you played?
Yeah! They built a small platform for the sub to raise it up enough that the false floor lays perfectly on the box, so I get the benefit of adding that subwoofer without loosing any practicality.

I also had a knob installed that controls the volume of the sub, first thing I did was cranked it all the way up and played the hills by the weeknd!
IMG_9988.jpeg

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Yeah! They built a small platform for the sub to raise it up enough that the false floor lays perfectly on the box, so I get the benefit of adding that subwoofer without loosing any practicality.

I also had a knob installed that controls the volume of the sub, first thing I did was cranked it all the way up and played the hills by the weeknd!
IMG_9988.jpeg
Woah the knob looks OEM+ as well! Properly done man. enjoy! šŸ¤™