• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Tkapesis

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 integra
I was on the fence for awhile and then one day I smelled burning voice coil. I didn't blown anything but I was definitely trying too hard to get the bass out of it. I knew it was time for an upgrade! The only negative is some exterior rattles, mostly the 3rd brake light. I'm sure it could be addressed without much effort.
Have you fixed the rattle from 3rd brake light? Can't find any info on how to access it to address the rattle.

OP
OP
Josh2201

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2020 Yamaha MT09
Have you fixed the rattle from 3rd brake light? Can't find any info on how to access it to address the rattle.
No, I haven't really looked into it. I thought it just unscrewed from the inside though.

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Child seat strap....it is unfortunate for sure.
And I haven't played with it enough to give a good answer. My gain isn't even set up yet. Plus...I dont want to push a new sub hard.
Hate to resurrect this from the dead but ran across this thread - you can go looser on the tether strap! Guidance I’ve seen is it that it needs to be tight and taut against the headrest but not such that it compresses.

I have kids too and I’m very risk averse as to their safety and this is one I researched. Hope this helps!

OP
OP
Josh2201

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2020 Yamaha MT09
Hate to resurrect this from the dead but ran across this thread - you can go looser on the tether strap! Guidance I’ve seen is it that it needs to be tight and taut against the headrest but not such that it compresses.

I have kids too and I’m very risk averse as to their safety and this is one I researched. Hope this helps!
Thanks. It's been that way for 1.5 years though, I think the damage is done. I'll be thrilled if they go back to their original shape.

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Thanks. It's been that way for 1.5 years though, I think the damage is done. I'll be thrilled if they go back to their original shape.
Ouch. Yep figured as much!

Cost of raising kids eh?

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
When you’re ready, hit it with some hot air from a hair dryer. I’ve used this method with great results on small dents left by a baby seats.