• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Rear motor mount options

Fngslim

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
Anyone have any experience with rear motor mounts for this platform? Looking for something that doesn't bring an excessive amount of vibration like you're driving a tin can. Which company would be the best recommendation to go with? PRL, 27WON, HASPORT?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Anyone have any experience with rear motor mounts for this platform? Looking for something that doesn't bring an excessive amount of vibration like you're driving a tin can. Which company would be the best recommendation to go with? PRL, 27WON, HASPORT?
PRL is the one I would recommend based on the EPDM rubber they are using. This is the same rubber as OEM. It should last longer and dampen some more.

Last edited:

Tryptones

First Name
Rodel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type-S
I second PRL. I've had it installed for a couple of days now and you can definitely feel the rumble at start up but after that, all I notice is that gear changes are smoother and immediate, not from the shifter but from how the engine is responding. I used to wheel hop with an aggressive launch but now it's practically gone. As for daily driving, I don't notice excessive vibrations and noise compared to before the swap. It's virtually the same for me.

Baozzer

First Name
Bao
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 A-Spec Tech 6MT
Build Thread
Link
I wish i never installed a RMM. i been driving with the PRL one for about 2000 miles. The engine start up vibration has significantly decreased after breaking in but it's still there. I would have preferred this slow car to stay smooth than vibrate at complete stops. Its not annoying but i know it's there.

Sethy

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2o23 Integra A-Tech
I wish i never installed a RMM. i been driving with the PRL one for about 2000 miles. The engine start up vibration has significantly decreased after breaking in but it's still there. I would have preferred this slow car to stay smooth than vibrate at complete stops. Its not annoying but i know it's there.
What a way to really tell us how you feel about your car. If you knew it was slow, why would you bother with a RMM?

Baozzer

First Name
Bao
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 A-Spec Tech 6MT
Build Thread
Link
Because of lots of peopleā€™s subjective opinions on it. ā€œLove it, makes the car feel so much better, car shouldā€™ve came stock like thisā€. I bought it during black Friday and tried to sell it but no bites so ended up installing it. It does what itā€™s suppose to do. But my infotainment is now vibrating and making sound at idle. I prob wonā€™t pay to have the stock reinstalled at this point but who knows thatā€™s why you keep your stock parts around right