• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Rear Motor Mount

ckone2030

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2024 BMW M3 Competition
The mount isn’t quite symmetrical longwise. Is the PRL engraving pointing up or down?
I was trying to install it pointing up. I talked with PRL and I think my mistake was to trying to install it on an angle. I used a ramp to get the front elevated, so the advise is to also jack the back of the car so it is leveled. And as ZeroGSR said, try to jack the engine up if still not aligned. Unfortunately I won’t be able to try it again for another couple of weeks but will give an update once installation is complete (hopefully…fingers crossed).

thosport

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type-S
I was trying to install it pointing up. I talked with PRL and I think my mistake was to trying to install it on an angle. I used a ramp to get the front elevated, so the advise is to also jack the back of the car so it is leveled. And as ZeroGSR said, try to jack the engine up if still not aligned. Unfortunately I won’t be able to try it again for another couple of weeks but will give an update once installation is complete (hopefully…fingers crossed).
If I remember correctly, logo pointing down matched the OEM mount geometry.