• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Rear Motor Mount

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Do you know if those increase vibration at idle?
Reported to be the very mild. Some say no difference from OEM. Mine still hasn't Arrived

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
Reported to be the very mild. Some say no difference from OEM. Mine still hasn't Arrived
Iā€™ve only done 3 hard pulls. Didnā€™t notice any wheel hopping and shifts have thus far been smooth . I wonder how much weā€™ll get by upgrading RMM

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Did yours ever show up?
Looks like I need to return the hasport one I received by mistake. Didn't realize this was holding things up.

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
I replied to this thread. Am interested in the PRL since it's the softest and still rubber. Not finding much else in the FL5 Forums and stay off of FB.

PRL RMM

Edit: just realized that's an Si thread.šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Last edited:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I replied to this thread. Am interested in the PRL since it's the softest and still rubber. Not finding much else in the FL5 Forums and stay off of FB.

PRL RMM

Edit: just realized that's an Si thread.šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø
Same RMM

ckone2030

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2024 BMW M3 Competition
I tried to install the PRL rear motor mount but failed miserably so I want to ask advice from you all that had installed it. I was able to remove the OEM motor mount but I could not insert the PRL mount. The chassis area was extremely tight that I could not push it in. I even used a ribber mallet to force it in but to no avail. What did I do wrong? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

OP
OP
ZeroGSR

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
I tried to install the PRL rear motor mount but failed miserably so I want to ask advice from you all that had installed it. I was able to remove the OEM motor mount but I could not insert the PRL mount. The chassis area was extremely tight that I could not push it in. I even used a ribber mallet to force it in but to no avail. What did I do wrong? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
You are supposed to use a crow bar to pry the motor up for it to clear. I was by myself, so I used a jack towards the front of the motor until it lined up.

ckone2030

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You are supposed to use a crow bar to pry the motor up for it to clear. I was by myself, so I used a jack towards the front of the motor until it lined up.
That is why it did not line up! I will try again tomorrow. Thank you for the advice!

OP
OP
ZeroGSR

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
That is why it did not line up! I will try again tomorrow. Thank you for the advice!
Good luck, I was lucky and saw another vendor's install instructions (27 Won maybe?) that mentioned that part. Installing my PRL front pipe was worse, that bastard did not want to line up on both ends and without studs in the back it sucked.

ckone2030

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Good luck, I was lucky and saw another vendor's install instructions (27 Won maybe?) that mentioned that part. Installing my PRL front pipe was worse, that bastard did not want to line up on both ends and without studs in the back it sucked.
Wow, nothing is easy I guess. My next project will be the PRL HVI when they send the first batch, and then the down and front pipes. Letā€™s see how much i get doneā€¦.

Zircular

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GONE: ā€˜23 Integra A-Spec 6MT
If the mount is hanging up then it probably isnā€™t going in straight. Try rocking the engine forward to get the mountā€™s front bolt into its slot. That should get the mount aligned well enough to go the rest of the way into its bracket on the front subframe.

thosport

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type-S
The mount isnā€™t quite symmetrical longwise. Is the PRL engraving pointing up or down?