• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Has anyone with a base spec integra bought spacers?

Big Duck

First Name
Big
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra, 240sx
I have the base spec 2024 int and want to get the wheels flush with the body. What size spacers would fit the stock wheels?

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
Front and back:

20mm 5x114.3 with 64.1 center bore and M12x1.5 thread size.

Base spec and A-Spec are nearly identical in overall diameter and flushness. Base model has meatier tire, less width on wheel, and lower offset. Getting a set of four 20mm will make it nice and flush. If the back of your OEM wheels are like the A-spec 18s, youā€™ll have to tighten them until fully secured. This will notch the back of the wheel just a bit. For more explanation, go to one of my threads from Summer 2022.

IMG_0702.jpeg

IMG_0703.jpeg

OP
OP
Big Duck

Big Duck

First Name
Big
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra, 240sx
@JC-RH What are some reputable brands to buy from? Only brands I know so far are for a 90's 240sx like enjuku and gktech

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honesty, people make it seem like there are good brands and not-so-good brands. They simply judge it by price.

Iā€™ve been running spacers problem-free for many many years, and I use stuff from Amazon or eBay. They typically run around $40 for a pair. Just stick to the proper specs, and you wonā€™t have issues or vibrations. Save your money for other mods.

OP
OP
Big Duck

Big Duck

First Name
Big
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra, 240sx
Honesty, people make it seem like there are good brands and not-so-good brands. They simply judge it by price.

Iā€™ve been running spacers problem-free for many many years, and I use stuff from Amazon or eBay. They typically run around $40 for a pair. Just stick to the proper specs, and you wonā€™t have issues or vibrations. Save your money for other mods.
Thanks for taking time to answer this!

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
Front and back:

20mm 5x114.3 with 64.1 center bore and M12x1.5 thread size.

Base spec and A-Spec are nearly identical in overall diameter and flushness. Base model has meatier tire, less width on wheel, and lower offset. Getting a set of four 20mm will make it nice and flush. If the back of your OEM wheels are like the A-spec 18s, youā€™ll have to tighten them until fully secured. This will notch the back of the wheel just a bit. For more explanation, go to one of my threads from Summer 2022.

IMG_0702.jpeg

IMG_0703.jpeg
Is there a way to add a spacer and keep the tire size?
Like on the ITS can you add a spacer but keep the 265-tire width as well?

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Is there a way to add a spacer and keep the tire size?
Like on the ITS can you add a spacer but keep the 265-tire width as well?
Iā€™m not sure I fully understand your question. All the spacer does is shift the whole wheel/tire more outwards. If you decide to get a meatier tire, that might affect your chance of some rubbing. The prior question was answered based on OEM specs.

From what Iā€™ve seen, you can also add a 20mm spacer (5x120) to the ITS OEM wheels to give it a nice flush look.

Some people thinking about running spacers get worried about rock chips and getting their car dirtier. Iā€™ve never really encounter either of those issues, even though Iā€™m running a more aggressive setup than most people (19x9 +33). To me, flush fitment and a proper drop is the biggest contributor to having a bold and aggressive looking car.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
Iā€™m not sure I fully understand your question. All the spacer does is shift the whole wheel/tire more outwards. If you decide to get a meatier tire, that might affect your chance of some rubbing. The prior question was answered based on OEM specs.

From what Iā€™ve seen, you can also add a 20mm spacer (5x120) to the ITS OEM wheels to give it a nice flush look.

Some people thinking about running spacers get worried about rock chips and getting their car dirtier. Iā€™ve never really encounter either of those issues, even though Iā€™m running a more aggressive setup than most people (19x9 +33). To me, flush fitment and a proper drop is the biggest contributor to having a bold and aggressive looking car.
Thanks for clearing that up.
I looked at the post and the tire size changed from a 235 to a 215 above on that chart or whatever., so I just wondered if that meant you had to downsize the tire a bit to make it work, but your reply helped me understand.

OP
OP
Big Duck

Big Duck

First Name
Big
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra, 240sx
Thanks for clearing that up.
I looked at the post and the tire size changed from a 235 to a 215 above on that chart or whatever., so I just wondered if that meant you had to downsize the tire a bit to make it work, but your reply helped me understand.
I think this was to compare the base model wheel size (215 | green) and the A-spec wheel size (235 | orange)

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
OP
OP
Big Duck

Big Duck

First Name
Big
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra, 240sx

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Following up on this,

I bought these wheel spacers

They fit snug on the wheel hub and no issues on the test drive.
the paste you see on the spacer is anti seize

IMG_3593.jpg

IMG_3600.jpg

IMG_3599.jpg
Looks awesome šŸ¤™ you went with 20mm on all four corners? How are you liking the new look and road-feel?