• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Those looking for a ITS St Louis Acura has plenty

OP
OP
zooka

zooka

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S 2022 RDX A-Spec
Yeah, my Friend that is in car sales stated the interest rates are really slowly down sales, plus trade in values are way down from the previous years

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Meanwhile in California a dealership recently told me this car is never going to reach MSRP and they want $7500 over
Acura of Glendale is marking theirs up $2500 but they took it off no issues on mine.

Thousand Oaks has about 1.8k of mandatory accessories. Gold Coast in Ventura has mandatory accessories too (I don't recall how much).

Meanwhile, this CW FL5 I looked at is *down* to $10k markup from $15k. It's still there last time I checked.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Mungenast auto groups in the St Louis area won’t markup any of their brand vehicles that they sell and they get a TON of allocation compared to others around here.

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
Acura of Glendale is marking theirs up $2500 but they took it off no issues on mine.

Thousand Oaks has about 1.8k of mandatory accessories. Gold Coast in Ventura has mandatory accessories too (I don't recall how much).

Meanwhile, this CW FL5 I looked at is *down* to $10k markup from $15k. It's still there last time I checked.
Good to hear, sounds like Socal dealers are a lot more reasonable than the Norcal ones I've talked to. Although I literally had a Socal Honda dealer tell me I couldn't sit in an FL5 because they didn't want me to "get it dirty". Never walked out so fast.

creaturemachine

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Good to hear, sounds like Socal dealers are a lot more reasonable than the Norcal ones I've talked to. Although I literally had a Socal Honda dealer tell me I couldn't sit in an FL5 because they didn't want me to "get it dirty". Never walked out so fast.
Lol what a bunch of twits. They need to check again what brand of car they're selling. Go visit Porsche and you won't hear that.