• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Has anyone seen any Clues drop?

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
What threw everything off was when they originally said Spring time and they never elaborated if that meant reveal or release
I could be wrong, but Ikeada said “we are excited to share more information and this will go on sale in the spring/release in the spring”
During the post interview of the prototype reveal in November.

There’s a couple ways to look at all the information that’s been trickled out so far.
They have their plan of attack, they’re wrapping up testing (seen by the camo pics the other day) and we should get a spec release this month, early March and orders begin.
I cannot imagine them dragging this out to the late summer/fall.

when Honda showcased the new civic I believe it was about ~2 months from intro to cars rolling off the line.
the civic was showcased in early summer and by sept we had cars on lots

I know it’s wishful thinking but if Acura isn’t taking orders for the ILX based on reports then they would want cars out asap and take advantage of the buzz.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I could be wrong, but Ikeada said “we are excited to share more information and this will go on sale in the spring/release in the spring”
During the post interview of the prototype reveal in November.

There’s a couple ways to look at all the information that’s been trickled out so far.
They have their plan of attack, they’re wrapping up testing (seen by the camo pics the other day) and we should get a spec release this month, early March and orders begin.
I cannot imagine them dragging this out to the late summer/fall.

when Honda showcased the new civic I believe it was about ~2 months from intro to cars rolling off the line.
the civic was showcased in early summer and by sept we had cars on lots

I know it’s wishful thinking but if Acura isn’t taking orders for the ILX based on reports then they would want cars out asap and take advantage of the buzz.
Right now it’s very conflicting what’s going on. I hope this gets figured out fully soon because like you and many others, we are waiting for details to be announced. Good thing is Type S should be revealed along side the regular Integra.

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
All the dealerships I’ve called speak as if it’s coming in the very tail end of spring.

Acura GP does sound like an awesome time to announce. Spring doesn’t start till March 20 and runs through June. Which means an announcement with the race still gives 2 months of spring to get cars out.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
All the dealerships I’ve called speak as if it’s coming in the very tail end of spring.

Acura GP does sound like an awesome time to announce. Spring doesn’t start till March 20 and runs through June. Which means an announcement with the race still gives 2 months of spring to get cars out.
Very true and good observation.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Someone on the Acura Reddit sub posted that a factory worker is claiming the commercials are being shot in March/April. So I guess logically it would make sense to see a “spring” reveal with deliveries starting late summer (September)

so just like the civic in essence

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Someone on the Acura Reddit sub posted that a factory worker is claiming the commercials are being shot in March/April. So I guess logically it would make sense to see a “spring” reveal with deliveries starting late summer (September)

so just like the civic in essence
It’s on one of the Integra groups that was stated.

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
Strongly hoping Type S announces with it then as opposed to waiting another 6 months to a year.

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
If Type S announces that early it essentially means it will have the older CTR engine correct? Makes sense if Honda wants to keep it just under the new CTR.

RandomHondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Toyota Avalon XL
If Type S announces that early it essentially means it will have the older CTR engine correct? Makes sense if Honda wants to keep it just under the new CTR.
I hope it's some form of the Type R engine. I've seen many on here say it will be the TLX version.