• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Has Anyone Tried Installing FL5 Aftermarket Parts On Their DE5 Yet?

BlackCTR

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type Platinum Perlescent White
Has Anyone Tried this yet? I'm really curious. I want to know if they fit and are direct bolt on or not.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Has Anyone Tried this yet? I'm really curious. I want to know if they fit and are direct bolt on or not.
I'm pretty sure most of the performance and civic parts will fit. I have a bunch sitting waiting.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Trajectory009

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra 6MT, 21 TLX Type S, 24 Interga Type S
I’ve got the following parts to go on my DE5: PRL Intercooler, front pipe and downpipe, spoon rigid collar kits, H&R springs, 27one rear engine mount, 27one front strut bar (I have my doubts this will fit without modification), rear sway bars. Dyno before parts start going on this Wednesday and then I’ll start the upgrades.

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
I’ve got the following parts to go on my DE5: PRL Intercooler, front pipe and downpipe, spoon rigid collar kits, H&R springs, 27one rear engine mount, 27one front strut bar (I have my doubts this will fit without modification), rear sway bars. Dyno before parts start going on this Wednesday and then I’ll start the upgrades.
Damn, thought I was bad, hahaha. Any concern losing the front air guides with the PRL intercooler? That's the only reason I haven't ordered one yet. Tried to buy a downpipe yesterday and TSP won't ship it to CA....

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Almost same list for me. though I have the Rv6 dp pipe with ceramic coating. I was hoping that prl would drop the charge pipes so I don't have to take the front bumper off twice.

wtam1100

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CTR
You should be able to install the FP wo dropping the bumper right? You ll have to remove the splash shield for sure.

yeah a lot of tuner companies likethe peeps that sell jb 4 won’t ship to CA. Need to ship it to a buddy then have them ship or bring to you which is annoying. I can help anyone but I live in Ohio shipping to CA will cost u a grip.

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
You should be able to install the FP wo dropping the bumper right? You ll have to remove the splash shield for sure.

yeah a lot of tuner companies likethe peeps that sell jb 4 won’t ship to CA. Need to ship it to a buddy then have them ship or bring to you which is annoying. I can help anyone but I live in Ohio shipping to CA will cost u a grip.
Contemplating sending to a friend in WA, or getting the raw version and have TSP ship to swaintech for coating, then me. I got my JB4 through another reseller who drop shipped it to me to get around it, not seeing anyone else selling the TSP downpipe though.

Honest question, what's the point of a front pipe unless you are getting 3" back exhaust to go with it? I am contemplating it still but mostly because there isn't much else out there yet.

OP
OP
BlackCTR

BlackCTR

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type Platinum Perlescent White
Contemplating sending to a friend in WA, or getting the raw version and have TSP ship to swaintech for coating, then me. I got my JB4 through another reseller who drop shipped it to me to get around it, not seeing anyone else selling the TSP downpipe though.

Honest question, what's the point of a front pipe unless you are getting 3" back exhaust to go with it? I am contemplating it still but mostly because there isn't much else out there yet.
You have a point however it increases scavenging and causes the turbo to spool a little quicker. Having an open 3 inch exhaust all the way through is best though.

Trajectory009

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Almost same list for me. though I have the Rv6 dp pipe with ceramic coating. I was hoping that prl would drop the charge pipes so I don't have to take the front bumper off twice.
I’m hoping for the same thing. Been waiting to replace the front badge also. Bumper looks about the same as the Aspec. Brake ducts don’t look like they are attached to the bumper, so that’s good.

Trajectory009

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Taking bumper off to install the Intercooler. You’re correct. You don’t have to take off the bumper for dp

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Bumper removal is only for intercooler and charge pipe install.