• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Eibach Pro-Kit and Sportline

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
I have the pro-kit on my EG civic. I can honesty say Eibach springs start to sag and drop after a few years. My car is now a good inch less then when I installed them 8 years ago.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I have the pro-kit on my EG civic. I can honesty say Eibach springs start to sag and drop after a few years. My car is now a good inch less then when I installed them 8 years ago.
They have a lifetime warranty. Have you thought about getting replacements?

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
I had a really bad experience with Eibach springs on my 05 Accord coupe.
Installed the Eibach springs when the car was like 2-3 years old. I had a first spring (front) that just broke in two a couple of years later. Eibach sent me 4 new springs, but I had to pay to replace them and could not use my car for about 2 weeks.
Then again, a couple of years later, had another spring that just broke in two again (rear). This time, they only sent me 2 rear new springs, but the fronts were so badly rusted that I just decided to go back to stock.

So if you live where there is no salt on roads in the winter, go for Eibach. But if you drive your car on salty roads in the winter, I would pass...