• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra specific Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023 Liquid Carbon
And you even got the specific integra part number and not the civic or civic si lowering springs ? I think I’m just going to bite the bullet and order em and I’ll post alignment sheet after springs are done.
Yes I got the specific one for the integra just waiting for my tires to take it to the shop its advertised as $311 that is the one that I got

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
Just got my springs and I’m going to do them the following week. Is there anything I should know to do before I complete this job? Are we cutting or trimming the bump stops? Or is this a straight forward R&R type of repair? .

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
Just got my springs and I’m going to do them the following week. Is there anything I should know to do before I complete this job? Are we cutting or trimming the bump stops? Or is this a straight forward R&R type of repair? .
1. Throw out lowering springs
2. Buy coilovers

I kid.

No don't trim the bump stops. Watch for any binding on the top hats, however. I don't know if this is a current problem, but it was a problem when I put springs on a Honda product. Better safe than sorry.

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
1. Throw out lowering springs
2. Buy coilovers

I kid.

No don't trim the bump stops. Watch for any binding on the top hats, however. I don't know if this is a current problem, but it was a problem when I put springs on a Honda product. Better safe than sorry.
Thank you ! Lol and this car gets springs because my s2000 already has coils and that car is the track car. I want this vehicle to look decent while being my daily.

Dannyboi

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra
Yes. I installed SPC camber arms to rear.
i recently installed these springs and I'm getting squeaky noises when going over bumps, turning etc. are you having these problems as well?

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I have pro kit springs, no noises. Also have the rear sway, that did squeak a bit at first but once all the lube made it around the bar it got quiet too. Hate to say it but maybve check everything is installed correctly and the bolts are torqued to the right spec. I know I originally had all mine "good and tight" then I found torque specs and everything was too tight. Not sure if that will help.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I have pro kit springs, no noises. Also have the rear sway, that did squeak a bit at first but once all the lube made it around the bar it got quiet too. Hate to say it but maybve check everything is installed correctly and the bolts are torqued to the right spec. I know I originally had all mine "good and tight" then I found torque specs and everything was too tight. Not sure if that will help.
Which sway, RV6? I still have to install mine. I was thinking of doing the rigid collars at the same time since I’ve had them for months. Then probably adding the Pro Kit as well while in there as long as my wide setup will fit. Otherwise I’ll have to figure out camber parts or wait & go with RS-R/Ohlins maybe.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Which sway, RV6? I still have to install mine. I was thinking of doing the rigid collars at the same time since I’ve had them for months. Then probably adding the Pro Kit as well while in there as long as my wide setup will fit. Otherwise I’ll have to figure out camber parts or wait & go with RS-R/Ohlins maybe.
eibach rear sway. if you don't have poke with your setup now, you should be good, right?

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
eibach rear sway. if you don't have poke with your setup now, you should be good, right?
I’m not exactly sure yet, but I think it’s mainly for grip & even tire wear. I know if I go one size up to 285 that Apex wheels said that camber is required.