• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra specific Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
how bad is the rear camber without the arms?
That’s what I’m trying to find out . I want to do this with out the arms but I’d like to see someone’s alignment sheet after spring replacement with No Arms .

apexit53

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 CTR, 2023 Integra aspec MT
That’s what I’m trying to find out . I want to do this with out the arms but I’d like to see someone’s alignment sheet after spring replacement with No Arms .
right? like if you need to add camber anyway to fit a wheel and tire... maybe its more for getting it closer to stock?

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2020 Yamaha MT09
Am I right to say the Pro kit looks like it drops more than an inch!?? Installing mine tomorrow, pretty pumped! I am not doing camber kit and will be doing an alignment next week so I can post up results

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023 Liquid Carbon
Am I right to say the Pro kit looks like it drops more than an inch!?? Installing mine tomorrow, pretty pumped! I am not doing camber kit and will be doing an alignment next week so I can post up results
Hey good luck with your install I'm really hoping I wont have to buy the camber arms im trying to save the cost still waiting on my tires so I'm so hesitant to buy them

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
Eibach says the drop is 1.3" front and 1.0" rear.

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Eibach says the drop is 1.3" front and 1.0" rear.
Ya I get that....I'm just saying looking at the wheel gap on the ones who installed these, it appears the wheel gap decreased by more than 1.3"and 1". Maybe it's just the angle of the photos.

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hey good luck with your install I'm really hoping I wont have to buy the camber arms im trying to save the cost still waiting on my tires so I'm so hesitant to buy them
I dont think the camber will be a concern for such a subtle drop. Ill post up my specs after though so keep an eye.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
Ya I get that....I'm just saying looking at the wheel gap on the ones who installed these, it appears the wheel gap decreased by more than 1.3"and 1". Maybe it's just the angle of the photos.
I see what you're talking about. In some of the photos in this thread and the one on Redline's site, I'm having trouble seeing the tops of the tires, so it's hard for me to gauge. I agree with you about the camber not being hugely affected, but if I do lower mine, I'm going to get the arms just to ensure the job is done correctly.

Tux_Integra

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
How much weight do you think the back can handle before you have to worry about rubbing ?

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Never ordered from this website, is it a reputable shop? I am getting ready to order my springs but they are cheaper than Eibach.com and it’s tempting to try it, so I’m curious why they are cheaper
I order from here came in super quick I had no problems I wanted to save that extra 50 it came out to like 346 with tax definitely worth it

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just finished install today….Eibach Pro Kit. It’s actually a decent drop. Rides great and not too low. Just waiting to choose a set of wheels.
441A43E0-DA04-4E44-975C-69C07C025BB2.jpeg
Did you end up getting camber arms for this

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
I order from here came in super quick I had no problems I wanted to save that extra 50 it came out to like 346 with tax definitely worth it
And you even got the specific integra part number and not the civic or civic si lowering springs ? I think I’m just going to bite the bullet and order em and I’ll post alignment sheet after springs are done.