• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

OEMjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra, 99 Audi A4
I asked Eibach directly and here was their response:

Fronts are 137-177 lbs/in , and rear springs are 86-255 lbs/in

So, going off these specs the fronts are slightly stiffer than stock when full compressed and the rears are softer
(assuming we have the same spring rates as the SI which is 155lb/in and 320lb/in)

However, the pro-kit numbers note progressive or dual-rated spring rates so it's very interesting!

With an empty hatch the rear suspension is pretty aggressive over speed bumps and poor road conditions. As a daily, I've been back and forth about doing the swap.

In theory, the softer initial travel will "give" more during impacts. This also could explain why people are getting more drop than the spec 1.3" F and 1.0" R.

Would like to hear more owner long term experience too!

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
I asked Eibach directly and here was their response:

Fronts are 137-177 lbs/in , and rear springs are 86-255 lbs/in

So, going off these specs the fronts are slightly stiffer than stock when full compressed and the rears are softer
(assuming we have the same spring rates as the SI which is 155lb/in and 320lb/in)

However, the pro-kit numbers note progressive or dual-rated spring rates so it's very interesting!

With an empty hatch the rear suspension is pretty aggressive over speed bumps and poor road conditions. As a daily, I've been back and forth about doing the swap.

In theory, the softer initial travel will "give" more during impacts. This also could explain why people are getting more drop than the spec 1.3" F and 1.0" R.

Would like to hear more owner long term experience too!
Likewise I am planning on lowering my car and have eyes on the pro kit for some time now. Just waiting to get more fellow teggy owner’s input

Dakei

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec 6MT
I'm hesitant myself with lowering my car due to how poor the roads have been lately in California. The plentiful rain has certainly opened up a whole lot more potholes than I'm comfortably used to. Though if I were to lower my car, I'd wait on Eibach's Sportline Springs. I don't think the Pro Springs are ideal for daily driving, but I wouldn't know.

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm hesitant myself with lowering my car due to how poor the roads have been lately in California. The plentiful rain has certainly opened up a whole lot more potholes than I'm comfortably used to. Though if I were to lower my car, I'd wait on Eibach's Sportline Springs. I don't think the Pro Springs are ideal for daily driving, but I wouldn't know.
And likewise! Here in bucks county PA

enjay4553

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra, 2018 Mazda 3 GT, 1999 Dodge Ram 1500
I am also in PA and I went with the Whiteline Performance springs. They claim 4.5kg/mm (253lb/in) front rated springs and 5.1kg/mm (286lb/in) rated rears. 20mm drop all around. Hopefully we will have a nice weekend so I can install them.

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I am also in PA and I went with the Whiteline Performance springs. They claim 4.5kg/mm (253lb/in) front rated springs and 5.1kg/mm (286lb/in) rated rears. 20mm drop all around. Hopefully we will have a nice weekend so I can install them.
Sweet deal!! Please tag me I’d love to see how they look. I think getting pics and reviews about all of the different items out there will be beneficial for all. Are you on stock wheels still/will be after drop? I likely won’t have new wheels until next summer and curious on the amount of ‘tuck’ (I prefer a little ‘poke’ if anything)

enjay4553

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sweet deal!! Please tag me I’d love to see how they look. I think getting pics and reviews about all of the different items out there will be beneficial for all. Are you on stock wheels still/will be after drop? I likely won’t have new wheels until next summer and curious on the amount of ‘tuck’ (I prefer a little ‘poke’ if anything)
I will be on stock wheels until I swap the tires for a Winter set, then I will go aftermarket. Possibly looking at spacers depending how the mild drop looks. I will be sure to get before/after measurements and photos.

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I will be on stock wheels until I swap the tires for a Winter set, then I will go aftermarket. Possibly looking at spacers depending how the mild drop looks. I will be sure to get before/after measurements and photos.
Likewise; next winter I am getting some snow tires for the stock wheels and getting some nice summer tires for a new set of enkeis next spring. I am thinking I’ll def be happier if it’s already dropped and camber arms installed by then though. Can’t wait for even more parts to be avilable

Wheats027

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 Civic Type R/23 Integra 6spd
I am very interested to see the perspective on ride quality here. I would like a modest drop, but it would be amazing if the ride was close/similar to the stock spring.

OP
OP
OEMjoe

OEMjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra, 99 Audi A4
I'm hesitant myself with lowering my car due to how poor the roads have been lately in California.
Starting to look like swiss cheese around here.

enjay4553

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Starting to look like swiss cheese around here.
Guys, I fucked up royally. The rear springs were installed in 20 mins non-issue. Here's where I fucked up in the front...

Drivers side went in flawless but passenger side was giving me issues aligning the knuckle and strut tower. I watched a YT video on common install issues and realized that by rotating the rotor will allow for the axle to align better.

I went too far and popped the CV joint out of place. Test drove and had a ton of wheel hop which destroyed the axle.

Now my Integra is in the shop getting the axle and hub replaced. Good luck finding a local shop who can source parts.

The $$ I saved installing DIY is now offset by the labor of a local shop.

Don't be like me!

Lili23

First Name
Lili
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra A-Spec
Sportlines are a more aggressive drop than Pros. I think you got them switched around. Pros are definitely more suited for daily driving than Sportlines.

23Teg

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘23 Integra A-Spec Tech
Likewise I am planning on lowering my car and have eyes on the pro kit for some time now. Just waiting to get more fellow teggy owner’s input
I have the Tech so I'm wondering if it will affect the ADS if not then I'm definitely getting the Eibach springs

Fngslim

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
I have the pro kits on my integra and it’s installed correctly 100% and the rear is lower than the front. Makes the car look rwd but really wish it was the opposite

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I have the pro kits on my integra and it’s installed correctly 100% and the rear is lower than the front. Makes the car look rwd but really wish it was the opposite
How long have they been installed? Maybe in time the front will sag a little to match once they break in?