• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Vibration After Installing Eibach Pro-Kit Springs - HELP!

Nrutter2389

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra, 2021 GLI
Hello everyone,

I recently installed Eibach Pro-Kit springs on my 2023 Integra A-Spec. They look great! I have this intermittent vibration at highway speeds in the steering wheel, where it turns ever so slightly left and right, and I'm wondering if someone could point me in the right direction for fixing this. I have already confirmed by 2 different shops that wheels/tires are properly balanced, and I had an alignment performed. Again this doesn't happen all the time on the highway, only about 50% of the time (usually on my way home from work, but rarely on way to work). The spring installation was fairly straightforward, and this is the 4th vehicle I've installed springs on so I have somewhat an idea of what I'm doing. Thanks guys!

-Nick

jpooah1

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S Apex Blue
and assuming you are on new wheels you got hubcentric rings?

Padre Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra A-Spec, Tech. MT
That may be your Lane Departure Warning haptic in your steering wheel. I was really surprised by it the first time it did it, and it felt like a wheel or brake rotor out of round. Maybe not, but possible.

creaturemachine

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
OP (if they're even still around) could also be experiencing the sticky steering rack malaise.