• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
I wouldn't be surprised to see the same hp #s with 91 assuming a reasonable ambient temp, but going 93 probably provides a little more consistency. Would be hard to believe that the 93 tune is that aggressive that they want everyone on the West Coast knocking 24X7 on 91 and pulling timing. At least I really hope that's the case.

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
Is amazing to see that...Savagegeese manage to get a Type S all for themselves! This speaks largely on the reputation Savagegeese has! Excellent work.

ChiroCale

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Honda Ridgeline
I've watched all the ones I think I care to (still curious to hear the guys at Throttle House's take) and no one seems to mind the seats. The guys from Savagegeese didn't seem to be "sliding around" during their time on the track.

Clearly the bolstering is not "non-existent" like some early impressions implied.

I am somewhat curious to hear how fit and finish issues will be once people start taking deliveries. But I also think that much of it is being overblown. Yes, at $50k+ price point expectations will be high. But there are far more expensive cars out there, so I think some expectations need to drop a notch or two.

Also, the DC2 Type Rs in the Savagegeese video had some pretty obnoxious panel gap inconsistencies to my untrained eye. Maybe they're just being "true to the brand"? ;)

All in all I'm very glad to see that Acura appears to have executed wonderfully on this car and it solidifies my goal of buying one. Now I just hope my dealer doesn't get any bright ideas and honors our arrangement.

1687208726723.png

An underrated movie- I didn't say great, but definitely underrated.

Anyway- another thing that seems to never get brought up regarding price? Isn't the Acura warranty an extra year? How many thousands is that worth for an extended warranty? Gotta be 12-1500 at least, right?
What movie is that pic taken from?
I agree with your points above. Very reassuring to hear the reviews. I wasn't 100% committed until those reviews came in. I am now! Grateful I'm first on the list at my dealer!

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS
The smoking tire review is also up. Surprised itā€™s not on the list as Matt Farrah is extremely well known.

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
Caught an interesting, albeit unverified, detail from the straight pipes; lack of memory seats was due to the chip shortage? In my mind, that leaves the door open for memory seats in future revisions. That would be an awesome addition.

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
Caught an interesting, albeit unverified, detail from the straight pipes; lack of memory seats was due to the chip shortage? In my mind, that leaves the door open for memory seats in future revisions. That would be an awesome addition.
Makes me hopeful that they'll be added in along with rear usb ports in the 2025 model.

lz23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
z
I doubt it was that, the top two a spec 's have always had it and really is a non issue if your the only one driving same thing goes for rear usb and vents.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
What movie is that pic taken from?
I agree with your points above. Very reassuring to hear the reviews. I wasn't 100% committed until those reviews came in. I am now! Grateful I'm first on the list at my dealer!
The Last Samurai

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
If you see any missing from this list, let us know and we'll add it to the first post.
Nice job!!
I have searched and found dozens of video reviews, I watched all I have found, I think you have the big ones, and best ones, not every video review is equal to the others, some are ok to miss.
thanks for putting them all in one place.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS
Speaking of the legend , why isnā€™t the TLX reverting back. I think the three letter names cars were part of the reason people forget about them. Thereā€™s a lot to a name and whoever started this three letter car naming scheme damaged the company a bit. Bring back the legend and start making the SUVā€™s something people remember. The MDX is also a very good vehicle so letā€™s name it something memorable