Sponsored


Search results

  1. Official APEX BLUE PEARL Integra Club & Photos

    This car gets so much compliments and head turns! 🥰
  2. Disappointed with Acura Overall

    I'm happy that you didn't had the famous passenger door rattles in the GTIs and GLIs 😁 No car is perfect.
  3. Disappointed with Acura Overall

    Our cars have rattles, yes, no hiding it. But when I see this, I think is more common than we believe or than " German engineering evangelist " will admit.
  4. About drop-in engine filters and aftermarket air intakes.

    Yes, I did that as well. Engine was drinking lots of oil after that intake install 😁😁😁 the beauty of younhood
  5. About drop-in engine filters and aftermarket air intakes.

    This is why I'm staying away from HIGH FLOW filters. Filter has 11,000km. I rather loose some HP and protect the engine. To each it's own.
  6. Filling Up

    My last full tank.
  7. Your choice of coating, sealant, or wax?

    With this type of sandblasting, I prefer to have some PPF and I use Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax. For my application, this product holds up.
  8. Winter Storage

    Got the car out today! I'm happy to drive it again! So...after 6 months storage these are my observations : Tire pressure when from 50 psi to 40 psi. No flats on them. Minimal rustbon the rotors Car started good without a hiccup. I changed the oil right before storage to be safe. Put...
  9. Wheel weight, is it that important?

    Found this video... What do you guys think?
  10. Winter Storage

    7 days left! So eager to get back on here
  11. About drop-in engine filters and aftermarket air intakes.

    All good stuf BUT....cars in genral are an impulsive buy...."performance " parts are even a bigger impulsive buy...we as enthusiast want confirmation bias that our impulsiveness is justifiable to our mind...
  12. DE5 will be exported to Japan

    What ever makes them/us happy!
  13. DE5 will be exported to Japan

    When I think about it, DE5 is more exclusive than the Type R ;)
  14. DE5 will be exported to Japan

    Found another video!
  15. DE5 will be exported to Japan

    Found this video! I use the automatic translation. Quite interesting
  16. New ITS from TX

    Thanks for the info! 35mm is too much for me, BUT: WOW it looks amazing. 🤩🤩🤩
  17. New ITS from TX

    Good taste! Love the wheels!
  18. Winter Storage

    Not yet! Got an Ice and snow storm back to back so...I'll keep it safe for the moment. My targets is to get it out in a month. 🤞🤞🤞
  19. Ideal HP for track, drag and Daily driving

    Well, this is what I believe are reasonable power numbers: Drag = Sky is the limit Track = 400 Daily = 340


Top