• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Canada ordering

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
Blue/Black in Canada. Blue/Ebony is only available in US.

OP
OP
ElpacoSV

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
Saw a guy from Québec that got his Apex Blue. We might get them before end of year. I have mixed feelings ans I'm questioning if I will wait for next spring to get it...I'll see what the sales guys tells me.

Brittania

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Toyota Camry
Any Canadians that have already purchased the type s willing to give a breakdown of how much they paid altogether? Seems to us Americans like you are getting a bargain compared to us.

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The canadian MSRP is 55.6k $. Then you add accessories and taxes. Taxes vary from province to province. In Qc, the taxes are almost 15 % on the total amount, plus 100 $ tax for A/C and 3 $ tax for each tire. Forgot to add PDI of 2595 $.

So, at least in Qc, the lowest price one can buy an ITS is about 67037 $.

Then in some provinces, dealers don't have to sell at MSRP... (but are obligated to do so in Qc)

EDIT: Added PDI that I forgot!

Last edited:

Brittania

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Toyota Camry
The canadian MSRP is 55.6k $. Then you add accessories and taxes. Taxes vary from province to province. In Qc, the taxes are almost 15 % on the total amount, plus 100 $ tax for A/C and 3 $ tax for each tire.

So, at least in Qc, the lowest price one can buy an ITS is about 64052 $.

Then in some provinces, dealers don't have to sell at MSRP... (but are obligated to do so in Qc)
That's quite a bit better than here in North Carolina. MSRP + state tax would be 54175US$ / 74800 Canadian $ excluding document/administration fees and accessories. Excluding taxes altogether, Acura is obviously making a profit selling these at 40250$ US/ 55600$ Canadian. Really making me rethink the value of this car.

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
The canadian MSRP is 55.6k $. Then you add accessories and taxes. Taxes vary from province to province. In Qc, the taxes are almost 15 % on the total amount, plus 100 $ tax for A/C and 3 $ tax for each tire.

So, at least in Qc, the lowest price one can buy an ITS is about 64052 $.

Pretty much except you forgot the PDI. Really it's $58kCad base, + tax and while I have yet to hear of a dealer in Canada charge an outright adjustment fee like in the US, accessory loading is pervasive. My dealer had one with $7k of options.

My out the door cost, with about 2k of accessories, will be about $69kCAD (in QC), hopefully in the next week or so.

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Pretty much except you forgot the PDI. Really it's $58kCad base, + tax and while I have yet to hear of a dealer in Canada charge an outright adjustment fee like in the US, accessory loading is pervasive. My dealer had one with $7k of options.

My out the door cost, with about 2k of accessories, will be about $69kCAD (in QC), hopefully in the next week or so.
You're right! I will add the PDI in my original post.

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
Any Canadians that have already purchased the type s willing to give a breakdown of how much they paid altogether? Seems to us Americans like you are getting a bargain compared to us.
it has to be.
we are busy paying mortgage on insane home prices lol.
and in general americans got deeper pockets than us Canadians.

hypersss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 ABP ITS
Acura is obviously making a profit selling these at 40250$ US/ 55600$ Canadian. Really making me rethink the value of this car.
This is not specific to the ITS, it's pretty much all cars. The top GTI trim is 40500 USD in the US, 43500 CAD in Canada (31800 USD). I do find it surprising.

Strangely, the only cars I've seen where the price difference is in line with the exchange rate are Teslas.

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Winter beater currently
This is not specific to the ITS, it's pretty much all cars. The top GTI trim is 40500 USD in the US, 43500 CAD in Canada (31800 USD). I do find it surprising.

Strangely, the only cars I've seen where the price difference is in line with the exchange rate are Teslas.
No idea if it’s still the case, but I always thought new Miatas are quite expensive and always assumed they’re in-line with the USD conversion rate.

hypersss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 ABP ITS
Took delivery of a blue Type S this week and promptly put 500 miles on it, driving back home through twisty back roads.

I started shopping a couple of months ago. Reached out to every dealer in the province, checked online inventories daily, kept tabs on FB Marketplace and Autotrader. Got to the point were I was having dreams about car shopping. All I got out of this was "wait list could be up to two years" or "check out which accessories we've picked to get the price up to $70k!".

Breakthrough came from a random facebook post about the ITS... one comment was complaining about how hard it is to find, and someone replied "that's not true at all, I'm a tech at dealership X and we've got a couple of them collecting dust!". Two hours later the comment had been deleted.

I checked my notes, and sure enough this was the one dealership who'd never replied to the message I'd sent through their website, and they didn't have an online inventory either.

Called them up the next morning and it was true! They had a blue one, and they were willing to sell without any add-ons.

P.S. By the time I took delivery, the other car had also been sold.

hypersss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 ABP ITS
You are correct.

FWIW the best deal I had found before the one I bought was in the same ballpark (63k), but that included the carbon package, protection package (rubber mats, splash guards), and tinted windows.

N4nn3r

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS
Took delivery of a blue Type S this week and promptly put 500 miles on it, driving back home through twisty back roads.

I started shopping a couple of months ago. Reached out to every dealer in the province, checked online inventories daily, kept tabs on FB Marketplace and Autotrader. Got to the point were I was having dreams about car shopping. All I got out of this was "wait list could be up to two years" or "check out which accessories we've picked to get the price up to $70k!".

Breakthrough came from a random facebook post about the ITS... one comment was complaining about how hard it is to find, and someone replied "that's not true at all, I'm a tech at dealership X and we've got a couple of them collecting dust!". Two hours later the comment had been deleted.

I checked my notes, and sure enough this was the one dealership who'd never replied to the message I'd sent through their website, and they didn't have an online inventory either.

Called them up the next morning and it was true! They had a blue one, and they were willing to sell without any add-ons.

P.S. By the time I took delivery, the other car had also been sold.
Congrats man, where’d you end up grabbing the blue?