• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Canada ordering

rayman.g

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1985 BMW 325E
is it really 62k MSRP there? I wonder.. MSRP + PDI is 58k for '24 I thought..
no detailed pricing on their site either, love it...
Yeah I'm in the city. They quoted me $71000 out the door price over the internet. With taxes it should be at $62000, so I don't even want to think of the types of add-ons they've got. Ah well the search continues.

rojohi

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 DE5, 2019 FK7, former owner 2018 Fk8
Bought mine November 9, in Newfoundland.

Someone else put a deposit on it, but that fell through and I got an email from the sales guys I had been dealing with. The car already had mats, wheel lock, and that stupid invisitrac already applied on it and I am still rotted it's there lol. I wanted the first 2 anyways, and added rim protection as the potholes are murder here in the spring.

Here's breakdown

DE5 55600
ABP 500
invis 649
tire 849
mats 479
AC tax 100
Tire tax 45
Freight/PDI 2595

Total 60,911 + tax

Steve48

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes EQA, BMW 330e. ITS On Order.

Someone else put a deposit on it, but that fell through and I got an email from the sales guys I had been dealing with. The car already had mats, wheel lock, and that stupid invisitrac already applied on it and I am still rotted it's there lol. I wanted the first 2 anyways, and added rim protection as the potholes are murder here in the spring.

Here's breakdown

DE5 55600
ABP 500
invis 649
tire 849
mats 479
AC tax 100
Tire tax 45
Freight/PDI 2595

Total 60,911 + tax
That sounds like a pretty fair deal, congrats! How do you like it so far?

rayman.g

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1985 BMW 325E

Here's breakdown

DE5 55600
ABP 500
invis 649
tire 849
mats 479
AC tax 100
Tire tax 45
Freight/PDI 2595

Total 60,911 + tax
That must be what allā€˜s on the ITS near me, good info. Still waiting on the 24 Miata reveal, maybe thatā€™ll sway my decision šŸ¤”. E30 power steering leaks getting worseā€¦

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Winter beater currently
That must be what allā€˜s on the ITS near me, good info. Still waiting on the 24 Miata reveal, maybe thatā€™ll sway my decision šŸ¤”. E30 power steering leaks getting worseā€¦
Waiting for the 35th Anniversary Edition Miata reveal šŸ‘€.

rojohi

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 DE5, 2019 FK7, former owner 2018 Fk8
That sounds like a pretty fair deal, congrats! How do you like it so far?
I was happy with both the price and my trade.

I absolutely love the car! It has everything that I would have done with the Type R, if this this opportunity hadn't happened.

Brittania

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Toyota Camry
I was happy with both the price and my trade.

I absolutely love the car! It has everything that I would have done with the Type R, if this this opportunity hadn't happened.
That's about $8000 US dollars cheaper than the best deal you can get in the US. I guess Acura is basically adding a nearly 10k markup into the MSRP down here. You got a great deal man, this car is a no brainer at that price and should hold resale value incredibly well from that starting point.

alex9119

First Name
Alex Ly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Type R, Gr Corolla, GR Supra
Whats happening with production on these cars. Seems like they have completely stopped. My car used to have a eta on it now the eta is removed and no updates from acura

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
Whats happening with production on these cars. Seems like they have completely stopped. My car used to have a eta on it now the eta is removed and no updates from acura
Back ordered part(s)?

My Integra was received at the dealership mid-November but the manufacturing sticker shows an August production.

Some of that was transport delay and let's say it was built August 31st, still had about a 2 month delay due to missing part according to my salesman.

rayman.g

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1985 BMW 325E
Probably who knows though at this point. Iā€™ve been watching AutoTrader like a hawk and there hasnā€™t been any new ones added into the website.

wontondon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5, MK7 GTI
Do we have any idea how many DE5 have made it to Canada? There was a rumor of 1800 units to the US in 2023.

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 TW Civic Si
The last time I spoke to my dealership in the GTA, they told me March/April. That was back in late November.

Midnight_VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
Seems to be a few used ones

560Ducks

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 CX-5
I placed a cash deposit with North Shore Acura (North Vancouver, BC) in May of 2023. No official delivery date set as of yet but checked in recently and was told maybe June or July but that may have been just a guess.

When would the MY2025 be out? At this point I almost feel it's worth waiting a little longer and not getting a '24 at the very end of the release cycle.