• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Canada ordering

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 TW Civic Si
I placed a cash deposit with North Shore Acura (North Vancouver, BC) in May of 2023. No official delivery date set as of yet but checked in recently and was told maybe June or July but that may have been just a guess.

When would the MY2025 be out? At this point I almost feel it's worth waiting a little longer and not getting a '24 at the very end of the release cycle.
That time frame is likely when we'll start seeing MY25 roll out.

Steve48

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes EQA, BMW 330e. ITS On Order.
Hello fellow Canadians, just checking in. I placed a deposit with Campus Acura (Victoria) a few months ago as we were supposed to be back in Canada end of this year. Looking more like we will be delayed by a few months and will be back in Canada around May next year. Hoping by that time my preferred colour (Lunar Silver) will be readily available.

Ray92

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 Audi S4 6MT
Just wondering if anyone has received any update on their vehicle, or if things have just come to a standstill with ordering in BC or Canada.

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 TW Civic Si
🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

Though I'm thinking it'll be MY25 (Probably in June). My dealer told me March/April and we're in April now...

Ray92

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 Audi S4 6MT
🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

Though I'm thinking it'll be MY25 (Probably in June). My dealer told me March/April and we're in April now...
Thanks for letting me know.. When did you place your deposit or order? I just did mine recently since I've been waiting over 2 years for a GR corolla with nothing in sight(at least not the circuit edition model), and realized the ITS is the same price with much better features as a daily, and looks to be a more competent sporty vehicle too.

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 TW Civic Si
Thanks for letting me know.. When did you place your deposit or order? I just did mine recently since I've been waiting over 2 years for a GR corolla with nothing in sight(at least not the circuit edition model), and realized the ITS is the same price with much better features as a daily, and looks to be a more competent sporty vehicle too.
I've had mine since late June 2023. I've pass on few colours I wasn't interested in and I have a deposit on a CTR I'm hoping comes through.

Ray92

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 Audi S4 6MT
I've had mine since late June 2023. I've pass on few colours I wasn't interested in and I have a deposit on a CTR I'm hoping comes through.
What color(s) are you interested in, and if you had the choice would you take the CTR over the ITS?

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 TW Civic Si
What color(s) are you interested in, and if you had the choice would you take the CTR over the ITS?
PWP and ABP. The two I was offered was MBP and LCM, which are nice colours, just not for me. Choice given, I would take the CTR over the ITS. I've alway wanted a CTR and wasn't interested in the FK8 design. The ITS is a good balance between to two in terms of design in my opinion.

dmd2005

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
10 Tundra, 18 Tesla M3P & 21 MYP, 18 FK8, 24 ITS
Just wondering if anyone has received any update on their vehicle, or if things have just come to a standstill with ordering in BC or Canada.
I just took my DE5 in for my first service last weekend at Open Road Richmond Acura and my sales person said they only received 7 DE5’s last year and only expect 6 this year. He said they were suppose to receive 10 for last year but only 7 arrived. ETA is summer for next batch of DE5 MY25.

Ray92

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 Audi S4 6MT
I just took my DE5 in for my first service last weekend at Open Road Richmond Acura and my sales person said they only received 7 DE5’s last year and only expect 6 this year. He said they were suppose to receive 10 for last year but only 7 arrived. ETA is summer for next batch of DE5 MY25.
Thanks for that info. When I spoke to my salesperson in Langley, he said there aren't that many people ordering, and a few are just waiting for cars to "come in" so they can look at it before they buy. Hopefully I can get one in a reasonable timeframe.

Steve48

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes EQA, BMW 330e. ITS On Order.
I got a disappointing message from my dealer yesterday saying that my first colour choice (Silver) was not an option for ordering, but all the other colours were available to place an actual order. Does that make sense to you? I am still about a year away from relocating back to Canada/Vanc Island, it is really hard to believe I may not be able to get the colour choice I want.

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
I got a disappointing message from my dealer yesterday saying that my first colour choice (Silver) was not an option for ordering, but all the other colours were available to place an actual order. Does that make sense to you? I am still about a year away from relocating back to Canada/Vanc Island, it is really hard to believe I may not be able to get the colour choice I want.
New color this year's 2025

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
New color this year's 2025
Is this a question or a confirmed statement?

The selfish part of me really hopes this is true, that the matte gray showed off on the refreshed TLX Type S will be replacing Lunar Silver Metallic, the kind part of me hopes they do continue it because it's an awesome color.

Like I've mentioned before, the silver has the ability to slightly color shift depending on the environment.

Neutral white light = pure Silver
Bright light = whitish Silver
Blue Skies (no direct sun) = blueish silver
Sun set= golden silver
Night/Dark = Almost looks like LCM

@Steve48 try calling around to other dealerships if possible. A few hundred kilometers would be worth traveling if you really want this color. Hopefully another dealership has a silver allocation and that it's not just the stupid dealership playing games to get an extra $600 for the paint option.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Hey, I can't believe Canadian's even have the option to place an order. Consider yourselves lucky.

I would take the first one that was available to me, LOL!