OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Because I know a few of you already have the PRL TI inlet and are waiting on the HVI. The new HVI compatible inlets are shipping. I just ordered one from TSP. So you might want to reach out to PRL to see about getting the adapter. I asked PRL how to order it and they didn't really answer me. They did confirm the scoop is included in the 2.0T intake and should go in the same place as per above, and will work on DE5 as well. Again, ship date for the intake is Spring no real date, and no pre-orders yet. Fingers crossed we don't have to hole saw our brand new intake per above...
I'm not seeing anything under the FL5. Care to share a link?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
Oh I misread this. I have had my TI intake pipe since it was released but went with the factory inlet. I'm assuming the HVI will be offered with the HVI?
When it first dropped I asked PRL that question, they told me no, the intake interface is part of the inlet kit, not the intake kit. They told me NOT to buy the inlet until the HVI version was out. I asked if I could just buy the adapter later and didn't get a response. Looking at photos, I am assuming the difference is a single silicone coupler instead of multiple. Maybe it still works, it's PRL, so it's hard to really tell, hahaha...

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
When it first dropped I asked PRL that question, they told me no, the intake interface is part of the inlet kit, not the intake kit. They told me NOT to buy the inlet until the HVI version was out. I asked if I could just buy the adapter later and didn't get a response. Looking at photos, I am assuming the difference is a single silicone coupler instead of multiple. Maybe it still works, it's PRL, so it's hard to really tell, hahaha...
The 1.5T HVI box comes with the HVI silicone adapter.

Sponsored

ckone2030

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2024 BMW M3 Competition
I am having flashbacks to trying to refresh pages to buy my car originally.... When did cars and parts become sneaker drops?
Yes, I remembered that May 11 day when I had 8 websites opened, an iPad and my phone, continually refreshing and crashing. Hope this will not be the same experience this time around.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
That was a miserable experience. Apparently I had a successful preorder but the dealer & Acura rep couldn’t confirm for about a month even though I had a confirmation number. It didn’t look like everyone else’s tho - it was like a partial screen crash. It aggravating.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
That was a miserable experience. Apparently I had a successful preorder but the dealer & Acura rep couldn’t confirm for about a month even though I had a confirmation number. It didn’t look like everyone else’s tho - it was like a partial screen crash. It aggravating.
Us LCM's had it rough.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score