• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Also offering 15% off

slo_its

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
Damn it. Could have gotten the radiator for cheaper! It's out of stock now and based on comments here, I doubt they'll adjust my purchase price.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
I got an email from Acura for one of their new filters. It says carbon and performance. Anyone tried this?

1000008681.jpg

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I got an email from Acura for one of their new filters. It says carbon and performance. Anyone tried this?

1000008681.jpg
Cabin filter.. it's not for your intake.

lmtlsauto

Elite Sponsor
First Name
LMTLS Auto
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
If anyone is still looking to get a PRL HVI, still have a handful left of the first batch, after this will be a June wait time.

also have some Eventuri intakes in stock ready to go :)

slo_its

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
Damn it. Could have gotten the radiator for cheaper! It's out of stock now and based on comments here, I doubt they'll adjust my purchase price.
So just FYI. I contacted PRL to try my luck. I sent the support request on Friday Feb 23 and received a response on Feb 26 saying that they'll refund me $120 on the radiator along with a separate email notifying me of the refund. This is a good sign. Fingers crossed that it continues and all the concern about PRL goes away eventually.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I like their videos but I wish they would split them up into shorter segments. Way too long & they didn’t spend hardly enough time talking about the numbers.

PRDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra Type S
I’m running the ramair intake kit with all the bolt ons with stock turbo and stock fuel system and I’m making 402hp 406tq
IMG_3150.jpeg
Hi TJ, do you know when the strut bar that you have is going to be available?

Type-S Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Hi TJ, do you know when the strut bar that you have is going to be available?
They said it will be ready in a couple months but a little secret the one I have is actually for an fk8 I just had to slightly modify the battery tie down and push the a/c line down slightly and it clears but they are making updated mounting brackets to fit the fl5/de5 if you wanted to wait for that

Godofelru

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 TEP ITS
I’m running the ramair intake kit with all the bolt ons with stock turbo and stock fuel system and I’m making 402hp 406t
Not to nitpick your achievement because it is a cool one, but didn't you need to blend E20 and run some spicy timing to get that number and your real street numbers are a bit lower?

I'm always curious, but as someone who needs a a more street/maintenance friendly tune I have to go a little less so I appreciate when numbers are 100% transparent. Keep up the content and videos though you do a great thorough job and always appreciate the insight on the car.

Type-S Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Not to nitpick your achievement because it is a cool one, but didn't you need to blend E20 and run some spicy timing to get that number and your real street numbers are a bit lower?

I'm always curious, but as someone who needs a a more street/maintenance friendly tune I have to go a little less so I appreciate when numbers are 100% transparent. Keep up the content and videos though you do a great thorough job and always appreciate the insight on the car.
Yea we estimated 20% ethanol since there is 10% already added to pump gas we pretty much added an extra 10% and than we data logged with phearable to get the tune dialed in as best as we could on the street and than we dynoed it and those were the numbers we got and when we did back to back dyno runs and it was hot the hp/tq only decreased about 10hp/10tq so it wasn’t a big drop off from heat soak that so many people talk about with an open intake and our datalog on the dyno was actually little higher on iat temps cause we only had 1 fan moving air unlike driving and moving a lot more air through the bay so pretty much actually driving on the street should see closer to the 402/406 mark with the iat temps better

NoelPR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 TEP ITS
I like their videos but I wish they would split them up into shorter segments. Way too long & they didn’t spend hardly enough time talking about the numbers.
I enjoy their long videos.

There isn't much to talk when you realize is a waste of money in terms of added performance.
If you want to increase intake relate noises, then go for it.

The video is clear proof that the stock airbox is really good.