• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

AHC 2024 Acura Integra Type S Phearable & Hondata Tune nets big power gains!

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Check this out! Another Great video!
Came here to make sure this was posted. I'm still on the side of leaving the car as close to stock as possible, but this is certainly interesting.

TL;DR, ~90 whp and ~85 wtq on 93 octane after basic "stage 2" mods and an off-the-shelf tune. Puts it at very nearly 400 whp. Pretty impressive, but I am very curious about how this plays into the overall "spirit" of the car, for lack of a better phrase.

I bought this car to go around corners, but these guys at AHC are getting me to seriously think about things.

bigmikevegas

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ABP Integra Type-S
Came here to make sure this was posted. I'm still on the side of leaving the car as close to stock as possible, but this is certainly interesting.

TL;DR, ~90 whp and ~85 wtq on 93 octane after basic "stage 2" mods and an off-the-shelf tune. Puts it at very nearly 400 whp. Pretty impressive, but I am very curious about how this plays into the overall "spirit" of the car, for lack of a better phrase.

I bought this car to go around corners, but these guys at AHC are getting me to seriously think about things.
Fucking same man lol, this is the first brand new car i've ever owned so having some type or warranty is a little security blanket i've never experienced, I asked my service rep about modding and he said you can do whatever you want except for ECU tuning and downpipe, insert the meme of the guy sweating with the veins popping out of his forehead after watching this video.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
That's my setup exactly and tune

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
It is interesting.

This is why I'm using a JB4. running around 350 HP and 350 torque (at the wheels, 93 octane, Map 2, 4lbs of extra boost). Plug and play, easy to remove. Without an ECU flash and other supporting mods, this is about the best you can do. Makes it pull a little harder, but keeps the ECU safety's in place.

Last edited:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
It is interesting.

This is why I'm using a JB4. running around 350 HP and 350 torque. Plug and play, easy to remove. Without an ECU flash and other supporting mods, this is about the best you can do. Makes it pull a little harder, but keeps the ECU safety's in place.
Not sure if it would be safer since it's tricking the systems sensors to pull more boost/power. Id take a real tune.

D-RobIMW

www.imwtuned.com
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A bunch of Honda/Acura stuff
It is interesting.

This is why I'm using a JB4. running around 350 HP and 350 torque (at the wheels, 93 octane, Map 2, 4lbs of extra boost). Plug and play, easy to remove. Without an ECU flash and other supporting mods, this is about the best you can do. Makes it pull a little harder, but keeps the ECU safety's in place.
You're doing that poor car a massive disservice.

Brittania

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Toyota Camry
I plan on keeping everything under the hood stock until the warranty expires. I'm glad that we have so many people trying different setups and reporting back on how it's working out.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I understand. It runs great though. If I ever get interested in downpipe and beyond I'm sure I'll take the next steps.
(response to Derek above)

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I understand. It runs great though. If I ever get interested in downpipe and beyond I'm sure I'll take the next steps.
(response to Derek above)
Just be careful. Derek knows what he's talking about. He tunes these cars on a daily basis. Checkout his FB posts, it's impressive.

Yato

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Soon
So tempting. Think I have had my fair share of modified cars over the years though. It’s nice to just have a great and comfortable car that can also be quick and tossed around when I’m in the mood.

Maybe my “tune” will change it a few years ;)

Add some injectors, fuel pump, supporting mods and E85… I’d have to imagine it would be nearly 450whp and 475 torque. Really quite impressive

PRDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra Type S
My car is completely stock and it overwhelms the front tires in first and partially second gear. How is this additional 100HP usable on the street, except for over 100MPH speeds which will get you in jail? I feel the car is well balanced power wise stock, im glad this options are available for people that want it though.

D-RobIMW

www.imwtuned.com
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A bunch of Honda/Acura stuff
My car is completely stock and it overwhelms the front tires in first and partially second gear. How is this additional 100HP usable on the street, except for over 100MPH speeds which will get you in jail? I feel the car is well balanced power wise stock, im glad this options are available for people that want it though.
Torque reduction and ignition-based traction control go a long way.

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
Are there other settings that can be adjusted with these tunes?

Pops and bangs, throttle response, rev hang, traction control, etc?

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Just be careful. Derek knows what he's talking about. He tunes these cars on a daily basis. Checkout his FB posts, it's impressive.
Totally understand. I'm sure he's great.

Terry Burger is no slouch either though. His JB4 platform has limitations, no doubt, but he absolutely knows what he's doing.

My experience with the JB4 has been great. Some folks may not want to go "all in" on tuning and mods etc.