Sponsored

Spoiler for 2024 Blue Aspec Integra - Yes or No?

RonPuertoRico

First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Aspec Tech Package Apex Blue
What do you all think of this spoiler. It will off course leave 4 holes in the trunk and the original spoiler is still there . I know its a no for most.

IMG_8743.jpeg

IMG_8742.jpeg

IMG_8799.jpeg
Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Not a fan of wings. Id get something from artworks.

ITSDAD

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
This guy had a similar spoiler I think, if you need to get an idea of how it looks installed on an ITS. Im not a fan of how he mounted it on his car however, if the mounting points are adjustable, I think putting the uprights further apart, or closer to each side of the trunk would hugely improve the look.

Last edited:

ITSDAD

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
Personally, I don't think the body lends itself to spoilers that don't make it look tacky. Better off with the oem style or as @Integra23 suggested, Art Works Bodyshop
From what ive seen so far, I agree.
I think there's potential, but personally im waiting for someone to come out with the perfect decklid or duckbill style spoiler.

Sponsored

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Honestly I think the FL5 wing would look good.
Not sure on this one. I say do it!

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
I really like the Type R wing, but something about it is always off when I see it. Like I think maybe the stock decklid spoiler shouldn't be there? Or maybe the wing should be "squatted" and be shorter in height instead of the small size on the Type R

ITSDAD

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
I really like the Type R wing, but something about it is always off when I see it. Like I think maybe the stock decklid spoiler shouldn't be there? Or maybe the wing should be "squatted" and be shorter in height instead of the small size on the Type R
Yeah i dunno what it is about the FL5 spoiler on the ITS, but IMO it just doesnt look right, it might be the way they mounted it higher up on the trunk but it also seems kind of small.

Last edited:

Sponsored

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I'm a huge yes! Love it. I think if it was mounted on slightly shorter brackets it would even be better, or a little further down on the hatch. stock brackets just don't quite fit right.

ITSDAD

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
I'm a huge yes! Love it. I think if it was mounted on slightly shorter brackets it would even be better, or a little further down on the hatch. stock brackets just don't quite fit right.
Yeah, totally agree with the positioning, it looks odd leaving so much space on the deck lid. I like the positioning of the brackets at the edges, but I think it would look better on the flat lid of the trunk rather than the incline (im guessin they had to position it this way since the stock brackets don't allow for any tilt adjustment on the wing).

I think what bothers me most is that the edges of the wing don't line up with the hips/sides of the ITS, if the wing had a little overhang that might make up for it.
The ITS' big ass just makes that wing look 🤏 lol.
Sponsored

Last edited: