• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

HooliPNW

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
I can’t wait until they release coilovers for this car! The small noise the Eibach springs make is annoying lol

HooliPNW

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
Does anyone know if the Hybrid racing 130r Deleon shift knob will fit the integra with the hybrid racing boot collar?

OP
OP
Vteckiller

Vteckiller

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec tech
Does anyone know if the Hybrid racing 130r Deleon shift knob will fit the integra with the hybrid racing boot collar?
Hybrid told us it will fit also we are testing out the shifter bushings next week.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
So I took my car to Acura for a multi-purpose inspection and they broke my radiator support core 😃😃😃!
How many miles do you have on it?

HooliPNW

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
they are trying to charge me $1000 for the fix now because its not under warranty saying only a major accident could of caused that, this is fucken insane.

HooliPNW

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
his guys did a whole mutli-purpose inspection and didnt realize that the core is legit broken in plain sight? lol.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
his guys did a whole mutli-purpose inspection and didnt realize that the core is legit broken in plain sight? lol.
Why would they do a multipoint inspection at 700 miles? Wouldn't that happen at first oil change?

OP
OP
Vteckiller

Vteckiller

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec tech
This sounds suspect. Why did you bring your car in for a Inspection for no reason. How could they break the core?

HooliPNW

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
[I brought it in for a inspection to see if the aftermarket springs I put in were put on fine and I didn’t break anything else on the way such as the ball joint, axle , boot etc. ABS sensor I did snap and bought a new part for them to replace.

Last edited:

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
There would be other obvious signs if it was in a major accident. It’s the original bumper with VIN sticker and no paint. It should be obvious that it wasn’t in an accident. If it’s broken they need to cover it and if they are voiding the warranty they need to prove that it was caused by something else and not them.

HooliPNW

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
Yea this is gonna be a very interesting case.. here’s the top piece and how I noticed it and they didn’t. This is the only crack I see which is on top, I looked further into it and didn’t see anything else cracked.

Last edited: