• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

vicembn

First Name
brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 acura integra
Wanted to share the sub I added incase anyone wants to go the same route. I went with the JL Audio 12” Powered Sub which comes with an amp inside the sub box. I didn’t want to mount a separate amp somewhere. I can also quick disconnect the sub and take the box out, so I went this route. Sub hits good with clean bass. I also added the LC2I PRO which made the install super easy. Tapped Into the OEM sub for signal wire and yes the OEM sub and Aftermarket sub work at once.

IMG_1520.jpeg
IMG_1516.jpeg

Rhinoplasti78

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
good info to have been considering doing this as well! Side note but do you have your Integra on air suspension?

OP
OP
vicembn

vicembn

First Name
brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 acura integra
good info to have been considering doing this as well! Side note but do you have your Integra on air suspension?
Yea it’s on air suspension, the trunk setup is temporary though. Going to do something nice with it

Rhinoplasti78

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
Yea it’s on air suspension, the trunk setup is temporary though. Going to do something nice with it
Nice! This is something I have been really considering, how’s she ride and which company did you get the parts from?

OP
OP
vicembn

vicembn

First Name
brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 acura integra
Nice! This is something I have been really considering, how’s she ride and which company did you get the parts from?
It rides very good tbh, Its only a little 'bouncy" on wavy and bumpy roads. Air Suspension will never ride as good as coilovers but they are both meant entirely for different things. So air suspension was worth it for me. I went with FlyyAir Struts on Instagram and Airlift Performance 3P Management.

Rhinoplasti78

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
It rides very good tbh, Its only a little 'bouncy" on wavy and bumpy roads. Air Suspension will never ride as good as coilovers but they are both meant entirely for different things. So air suspension was worth it for me. I went with FlyyAir Struts on Instagram and Airlift Performance 3P Management.
Thanks for the info I don’t really push my Integra all that much it’s built more for looks then anything else, I just loaded up my the roof of the car including the Sun Roof cover with Starlights, added some multi-color footwell lighting and other stuff. I am currently on springs now but air suspension is something that I have never tried that I really want to do with this car

ldywdefitness

First Name
Yvette
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra ASPEC
Nice! I was JUST about to create a thread on how to install an aftermarket sub/amp setup on a 2024 ASPEC Integra but w/o tech. I just switched from an ILX ASPEC and wanted to transfer over my setup but ran into an unusual issue.

From what I see, there is no visible speaker/sub in the rear to tab into on the Integra. Either I'm trippin' or it's hidden very well. I was wondering if anyone could take a photo of where I can tap into or alternatively?

I was going to end up selling it but the premium sound quality has finally earned its stripes and I'm on my 4th ride transfer... all with Acura. Seems like the manufacturers are making it harder each year to customize things now or I'm just getting old. Lol they even got rid of the CD player.

Last edited:
OP
OP
vicembn

vicembn

First Name
brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 acura integra
Nice! I was JUST about to create a thread on how to install an aftermarket sub/amp setup on a 2024 ASPEC Integra but w/o tech. I just switched from an ILX ASPEC and wanted to transfer over my setup but ran into an unusual issue.

From what I see, there is no visible speaker/sub in the rear to tab into on the Integra. Either I'm trippin' or it's hidden very well. I was wondering if anyone could take a photo of where I can tap into or alternatively?

I was going to end up selling it since the premium sound quality has finally earned its stripes and I'm on my 4th ride transfer... all with Acura. Seems like the manufacturers are making it harder each year to customize things now or I'm just getting old. Lol they even got rid of the CD player.
Defitnetly still post that thread to help people w/o tech. Your best bet might be trying the rear door speaker.

ldywdefitness

First Name
Yvette
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra ASPEC