• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
I wish they'd number plated the ITS' so I could stop hearing global Type R owner #16k explain how rare and special their CTR is jk...maybe 😝
I think the last four digits of the VIN are numbered for them?

ITSDAD

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
I think the last four digits of the VIN are numbered for them?
Im not actually sure how the CTR number badging works, the vins dont match the R#s at all.

There's probably a dude at the end of the production line with a bucket of rando badges that just puts them on lol (There's probably an actual method to the madness which im unaware of).

Sorry unless you're talking about ITS owners, then yes last 4 digits of our VIN is correct!

bandit81

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Type S, 1981 Trans Am, 2000 Trans Am (4-sale)
They plan on building up to 3,600 ITS’s a year, I forget where I read this but this was floated last spring I believe. I was told dealers can get up to 7 per year, 458 dealers that is about 3,200 cars/year. 1,900 sold between July and now (7 months), that is about 270/month (3,200 year). It seems they are below their 3,600 ceiling they set for themselves. I have a gut feeling they will end the 2024 production with a total of 3,197 ITS’s. I used to watch the price is right in the 80’s, I like my bet. I suspect if they sell 2,500 ~ 5,000 a year while the rest of the fleet sees sales increases they will meet their target.

NoelPR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 TEP ITS
I wish they'd number plated the ITS' so I could stop hearing global Type R owner #16k explain how rare and special their CTR is jk...maybe 😝
I bugs me when people claim the CTR is more rare and special but they forget that is sold worldwide. The ITS is only sold in NA in my book that is rare and special.

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
I bugs me when people claim the CTR is more rare and special but they forget that is sold worldwide. The ITS is only sold in NA in my book that is rare and special.
I know this car is still a theft hazard, but if they ship it internationally, it's going to stick out like a sore thumb so for the same reason there is theoretically a lesser chance it'll be the target of the traditional ship to Africa/Middle East theft rings.

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
and I saw this today... sold in 3 days with the full 8K launch edition accessories for under MSRP..
1706125069301.png

kind a wish I had the patience before but was in the mindset if I didnt pre-order one I might not be able too.. :bonk: this dealer is literally only 9 miles from me, and I had to drive 120 miles to get my preoder.. LOL

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
Maybe the slowing of sales will end up slowing production numbers. Hell, Wonder if that dealer is going under. Feel like they would kept a launch spec ITS for the show room rather then letting it go for anything less.

who knows or why anybody buys these and sells them after a few miles/ months later?

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
and I saw this today... sold in 3 days with the full 8K launch edition accessories for under MSRP..
1706125069301.png

kind a wish I had the patience before but was in the mindset if I didnt pre-order one I might not be able too.. :bonk: this dealer is literally only 9 miles from me, and I had to drive 120 miles to get my preoder.. LOL
Those accessories add nothing to the resale price. If you think a made up "launch edition" dealers used to get impatient suckers to overpay for these cars increases resale value then you're their favorite customer.

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Those accessories add nothing to the resale price. If you think a made up "launch edition" dealers used to get impatient suckers to overpay for these cars increases resale value then you're their favorite customer.
This. The fact a 6 month old ITS w. 6500 miles sold for over $50k is a good sign for these cars having slow depreciation.

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
I guess my point of view is I was suprised to see the dealer (Was a hyundai dealership NOT Acura) didnt mark that thing up more. That same car (color/trim/acc) at the local Acura was 68,000 out the door just 5 months ago.

bandit81

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
When they stop making this and the CTR that is when you will start to see the resale value stay solid. I suspect we will see a slight rollercoaster at first as some impulse buyers find the car is not for them, after the first few months/years. Only takes a baby - reason I sold my 2007 Si years ago and got a minivan. Look at the CTS-v blackwing, they barely loose their value. First gen CTS-V is a sweet car too, except GM over button-ized the dash, the dash over tech is its only letdown, which they got better with over the years, though they are still not as polished as an Acura interior.

What makes the ITS special is that is made in Marysville Ohio, not Japan or Canada. I know most don’t care about that but I do, I can brag that I live 30 minutes from the factory. :)

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
When they stop making this and the CTR that is when you will start to see the resale value stay solid. I suspect we will see a slight rollercoaster at first as some impulse buyers find the car is not for them, after the first few months/years. Only takes a baby - reason I sold my 2007 Si years ago and got a minivan. Look at the CTS-v blackwing, they barely loose their value. First gen CTS-V is a sweet car too, except GM over button-ized the dash, the dash over tech is its only letdown, which they got better with over the years, though they are still not as polished as an Acura interior.

What makes the ITS special is that is made in Marysville Ohio, not Japan or Canada. I know most don’t care about that but I do, I can brag that I live 30 minutes from the factory. :)
That's cool that you live close. I would go for a factory tour if at all possible!

bandit81

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
@StingertimeNC I have a friend who works at Honda, its hard not to know someone on the Northwest side of Columbus who is not connected to Honda in someway. We have good sushi in Columbus BTW :)

I am surprised there is not an annual car show in Marysville for the Honda's/Acura's. Firebirds and Trans Am's have the "Trans Am Nationals", they are in Dayton across from Wright State University every August. Folks come from all over the country to talk Trans Am's, retailers setup selling new performance parts, etc.. and there is a swap meet. The Friday evening they plan a cruise to the local drag strip. I just googled, there is a "Honda Nationals" annual event, its in Australia though!