• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2023 Integra Infotainment Not Turning off

Omega

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 2023
Hi - new to the forums but wondering if anyone has a fix for this. Just today, I parked my car and turned it off. Infotainment system and music kept playing which was odd. I opened my door and heard 2-3 beeps. I got out and closed it, it beeped rapidly like 3-5 times. Keys were in my pocket not inside the car. I can’t lock, unlock, or even press the panic button on the key fob. The door handles wont respond to locking or unlocking. It stays unlock even after an hour and still remains like this hours later. Infotainment is still on and hope it doesnt drain my battery.

i tried to factory reset infotainment but did not resolve issue. I opened and closed door, turned car on and off, drove it around and back. It still performed the same series of beeps and infotainment stays on. It’s acting like i left my key inside when the rapid beeps when i closed the door. My headlights are also in the off position.
Any help or suggestions would be great

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
I would disconnect the negative battery post, and wait 5 minutes to reconnect. Hopefully that resets the whole system.

Sounds like you’ll have a dead battery by tomorrow morning if you do nothing.

creaturemachine

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
This is now my nightmare. Imagine this happening in some airport parking lot when you have a flight to catch. I guess I'm carrying a wrench for the battery now.

ender_ong

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 Ridgeline RTLE white/black, 24 DE5 white/black
Is this a CVT Integra? This same problem happens in my Ridgeline after they replaced the transmission—when I shift into park sometimes, it doesn’t actually fully seat into the park position and the car thinks it’s still in gear, rapid beeps, radio stays on. I have to wiggle the gear selector a little so that it seats into Park, then everything is fine. Try that

OP
OP

Omega

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 2023
Thanks guys! I disconnected the negative to reset. Issue still existed. It is a CVT and didnt see your message until now. I’ll go ams try to wiggle the gear selector.

OP
OP

Omega

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 2023
Just a follow up. Dealership ran diagnostic and didnt see any logs about this. They guess maybe it was reset from the battery drain. They did report it to their internal diagnostics as a potential issue to look into. Weird enough, when i got there, none of the symptoms occurred. It did prior to me leaving the house. Everything is ok now. *knock on wood*