• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2023 Integra A-Spec Wiper Blade Replacement

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
Same for me. Used to buy refills... A bit disappointed to have to buy the whole wiper everytime.
True. At least we still have refills available for the S2000! šŸ¤˜

smurill

First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec w/ Technology (6MT)
Had trouble finding replacements also, I bought a pair on Amazon that supposedly was a fit but they weren't. The next option was to get an expensive 50 dollars pair. But I found a solution! I bought wiper blade refills (also on Amazon for $9 and it comes with 4 pairs) and just slid out the old blade strip and put in the replacement refill and it worked like a charm!

Omega

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 2023
Had trouble finding replacements also, I bought a pair on Amazon that supposedly was a fit but they weren't. The next option was to get an expensive 50 dollars pair. But I found a solution! I bought wiper blade refills (also on Amazon for $9 and it comes with 4 pairs) and just slid out the old blade strip and put in the replacement refill and it worked like a charm!
So we are able to replace with inserts and no need to buy new wipers each time?

eric123406109

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2021 RAV4 Prime, 1987 911
So we are able to replace with inserts and no need to buy new wipers each time?
Is this case for ITS?

if so, what I think Iā€™m reading (without having checked) ;-) - is that while Honda/Acura do not offer refills, the blade may be disassembled in a manner as to use rubber refills obtained elsewhere?

WxSquid

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra A-Type Tech 6spd
Is this case for ITS?

if so, what I think Iā€™m reading (without having checked) ;-) - is that while Honda/Acura do not offer refills, the blade may be disassembled in a manner as to use rubber refills obtained elsewhere?
My dealership in KC offered both refill and replacements. I paid for the replacements as they were the same prices as the Bosch/Rain-X at Autozone.

smurill

First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec w/ Technology (6MT)
Is this case for ITS?

4PC Silicone Wiper Blade Refill,Adjustable Universal Replacement Wiper Blade Refill Replacement for Tesla,Toyota,Hyundai,Honda Front & Rear Windshield Wiper Baldes (28") https://a.co/d/1L626YH
Yup! I just bought them on Amazon and they even come in a 4 pack. You just undo the clips at each end and slid out the old blade and then slide out the new ones. So far it's worked for me.

eric123406109

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2021 RAV4 Prime, 1987 911
4PC Silicone Wiper Blade Refill,Adjustable Universal Replacement Wiper Blade Refill Replacement for Tesla,Toyota,Hyundai,Honda Front & Rear Windshield Wiper Baldes (28") https://a.co/d/1L626YH
Yup! I just bought them on Amazon and they even come in a 4 pack. You just undo the clips at each end and slid out the old blade and then slide out the new ones. So far it's worked for me.
Thanks!!