• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I did a thing! PRL rear strut bar installed. It looks so good, and makes a slight, but noticeable difference in chassis rigidity. I did install the front star brace a few weeks ago was impressed with the difference it made, so figured I'd get the rear!

IMG_2538.jpeg
Interesting. Do you need to cut anything to install?

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Console wrap. No more smudges and scratches. This is quickly becoming a trend.

I made a couple rookie mistakes but you'd have to really look to see them.

PXL_20230330_161006771.jpg
Looks good. Are you going to wrap the gloss black around the steering wheel controls?

creaturemachine

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Looks good. Are you going to wrap the gloss black around the steering wheel controls?
I don't know if it needs it since it's not likely to get visibly worn like the console. Maybe one day since I have so much material left over that I don't know what to do with.

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
Unfortunately, all I can do is dream about ownership... :D

Mike

Mackay42

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A-spec Integra CVT w/ Tech pack
Nothing hs fun as the rest of you, but installed the Pet seat cover today..

starting to regret not getting the 6mt. but commute driving in mass stop and go traffic, and the convinces of the traffic mitigation tech is great.

Last edited:

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I did a thing! PRL rear strut bar installed. It looks so good, and makes a slight, but noticeable difference in chassis rigidity. I did install the front star brace a few weeks ago was impressed with the difference it made, so figured I'd get the rear!

IMG_2538.jpeg
How easy is it to remove if loading something with seats down?

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
Diono was my favorite. Great choice. Looks great!!

SharpAndy

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec 6spd
How easy is it to remove if loading something with seats down?
I guess it wouldn't be too bad., just unbolt the 4 bolts that hold the bar on. The mounts would still stick out from either side, but you'd have most of the factory space. I don't carry too many things that require me to put the seats down...well not yet anyway. I'm still trying to seep it kind of nice lol.

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Nothing hs fun as the rest of you, but installed the Pet seat cover today..

starting to regret not getting the 6mt. but commute driving in mass stop and go traffic, and the convinces of the traffic mitigation tech is great.
I kinda want to get a leather seat cover for the driver seat of mine at least and matching leather sun visor covers.
I am with you on wishing I could go back and get the 6spd, however, I like you drive in dense traffic multiple times a week (120 mi round trips 3x a week) here in Philly and I’ve adapted to using the traffic tech in the cvt regularly whilst I cruise and enjoy my tunes. The remote starter was convenient all winter long as well starting the car before I left in the AM and when leaving my office in the PM.

Mackay42

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A-spec Integra CVT w/ Tech pack
I kinda want to get a leather seat cover for the driver seat of mine at least and matching leather sun visor covers.
I am with you on wishing I could go back and get the 6spd, however, I like you drive in dense traffic multiple times a week (120 mi round trips 3x a week) here in Philly and I’ve adapted to using the traffic tech in the cvt regularly whilst I cruise and enjoy my tunes. The remote starter was convenient all winter long as well starting the car before I left in the AM and when leaving my office in the PM.
yea, remote start is great, i look forward to a tosty car in the morning. 40 mi x5 a week for me. so around 200 in just to/from work miles. going to work is decent, coming home is a 45min+ annoyance, atleast its not california traffic.

the OEM pet cover seems cheaper than its cost. but having a 150 lbs dog who goes to dog care once in a while, its work protecting the car. the door covers don't attach very well. I like the Orchid color matching with the white exterior, but if i see excess dirt, to the detailer it goes. Then seat covers go on.

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
yea, remote start is great, i look forward to a tosty car in the morning. 40 mi x5 a week for me. so around 200 in just to/from work miles. going to work is decent, coming home is a 45min+ annoyance, atleast its not california traffic.

the OEM pet cover seems cheaper than its cost. but having a 150 lbs dog who goes to dog care once in a while, its work protecting the car. the door covers don't attach very well. I like the Orchid color matching with the white exterior, but if i see excess dirt, to the detailer it goes. Then seat covers go on.
I was going to get the blue pearl when preordering, however, the only combo for interior was the orchid which terrified me. I don’t even have a dog but I couldn’t shake the thought of me ruining it 😭😂 I have red now but wishing I had a 6spd on the weekends (cvt all week though) and ebony interior