Sponsored


Search results

  1. Warranty Extension 1.5t Head Gasket Issue

    So far, yes. People on reddit have mentioned that the 2.0 has this issues as well, but the number of cases is smaller. It took honda years to admit it about the v6 and the 1.5t. I wouldn't hold my breath on them mentioning the 2.0 until the numbers pile up.
  2. Warranty Extension 1.5t Head Gasket Issue

    From prior experience with these kinds of issues, make sure that you save all receipts and document all oil changes if you aren't getting them done at the dealer. I have seen them deny engines for a TSB if the engine is modded and/or the service history is not documented...
  3. Peeling Oem Carbon fiber spoiler

    I had to have mine replaced under warranty for this issue. I installed myself and in less than a year, it was peeling in like 4 spots. Shoutout to myacuraparts.com for putting in my warranty replacement and shipping it out to me free of charge. They must have know this was a known issue because...
  4. Anyone Order or Install Extreme Online Store Parts?

    Finally got this installed after sitting on it for months.
  5. 2026 Aspec OEM Bumper and Side Skirt Spoilers

    This is straight up BS on Acuras part. They premarked the location knowing they would do this a few model years in, but wouldn't/won't allow you to have it as a dealer installed accessory. To add insult to injury, I can't just swap the side for the new skirts because they got rid of the liquid...
  6. front lip??

    I agree with this (he has a DE4, though). Don't go cheap with something that you have to drill into your car to attach. I have this one. The thing I like about it is that it's not so aggressive that it looks completely aftermarket and it flows nicely if you have the oem side extensions. Holes...
  7. Anyone Order or Install Extreme Online Store Parts?

    They upgraded the front lip. It's now abs instead of fiberglass. I just ordered it. I wanted it to be plastic from the beginning. I'll just use the fiberglass one as a backup.
  8. 2026 Acura Integra Refresh adds New Colors, More Style and Enhanced Technology

    Here is another article from Car and Driver. I'm wondering if the front splitters can be added to the current gen. Also, it's a complete cash grab to make people buy the black grill now as an accessory. https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a65476520/2026-acura-integra-updates/
  9. TPMS Question

    Sorry to bump an old thread, but the PSI need to be programmed again if you get a second set of sensors? I have a second set of OEM sensors that I'm going to use in a second set of wheels, but how will it know the PSI needs to be 33/35?
  10. TPMS Question

    I'm an idiot. It's the same PSI as the tag currently on the door jamb, which makes the tag pointless. I never paid any attention to it because I haven't put air in the tires since I bought the car. I'm assuming now that the tag is for people that run the 17 in wheels. An acura tech told me that...
  11. TPMS Question

    The new door tag that comes with the rims shows 35 front and 33 rear, which makes less sense. When I get a tire rotation, the numbers will be flipped.
  12. TPMS Question

    I have a set of the 19 accessory wheels for the integra and a set of tpms sensors. The wheels come with a tag that says "The accessory wheels use a different air pressure setting from the original wheels. The low air pressure warning was adjusted for the accessory wheel pressure". Does this need...
  13. Jogon Carbon Parts added

    I ordered some carbon mirror caps on Sunday, they shipped on monday and arrived on friday all the way from China.
  14. Installed Fitcamx this morning

    I wonder what the difference in our firmware versions (DW vs 3S). Do you have the back cam as well? Also, I'm using the stock sd card. I haven't switched it out yet.
  15. Anyone Order or Install Extreme Online Store Parts?

    Awesome review. Yeah I have the oem accessories skirts and rear diffuser, so I wanted to pair this lip with it because Acura decided not to do a front accessory. I also only got one nut and 1 bolt for the middle and thought that was weird. I then picked up the black screws and noticed that they...
  16. OEM CF Spoiler One Hole Too Big

    Yikes. Good luck. I intentionally bought a bit that only went to 12 for just this reason. I believe most of the waterproofing is handled by the seal around the adhesive strips. The part that drops in the holes doesn't appear to be water tight. The zip ties under the trunk also don't have what I...
  17. Anyone Order or Install Extreme Online Store Parts?

    I just got one delivered last week. The things I notice are that none of the given screws fit the holes and drilling into fiberglass leave the potential for cracks. The screws don't appear to be self tappers, either. At least they don't have tips like the ones I'm familiar with. I've seen other...
  18. Installed Fitcamx this morning

    Very weird. I still have not experienced this behavior. Out of curiosity, I pulled my card this morning and plugged into my computer and it is still recording. Now I'm paranoid. Outside of setup, I have only used the app twice to download videos.
  19. light drizzle messing up driver assist systems??

    Is there fog in the camera area in front of the mirror?


Top