• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

lauren01

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CR-Z
There were two pieces of metal — beyond burrs - on the threaded shaft of the shifter, after I removed the stock knob. Used a screwdriver to pry off the stray pieces and then smoothed the edges, avoiding gouging the threads. This is crappy parts making quality. I was shocked.

IMG_2096.jpeg

IMG_2095.jpeg

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Two things: replaced tires at 11K miles. Not only did I outgrow the Contis, a series of potholes shaped like gullies got me late night in a freeway construction area 71/Corona in California). I like the Michelin PS4 much more 😄
Replaced shift knob with Acuity ESCO, which is insulated so my palm shouldn’t get scorched this summer or freeze next year’s chilly season. It’s white like my interior. It’s cartoonish but functional. Will see how I like it.
IMG_2147.jpeg

IMG_2115.jpeg

IMG_2096.jpeg

IMG_2098.jpeg

IMG_2099.jpeg

IMG_2100.jpeg
I bet these tires really change the vehicle. I'd like a set of these for summer but then need to store another set for winter duty.

lauren01

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CR-Z
27WON shift knob and phone mount behind radio. CarPlay doesn’t have notifications for certain apps I use.
IMG_0339.jpeg
IMG_0340.jpeg
IMG_0343.jpeg
IMG_0018.jpeg
If I don’t dig the Acuity ESCO shift knob, I’ll likely get that one. Many folks rave about it.
Anything special about the phone mount…and is it fastened by a suction cup or what?

HooliPNW

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
Was it an easy install? And does it fit right or look wonky at some angles

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Last edited:

DaNuKidd

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec tech
Also switched from the Hasport 62a rear mount to the PRL mount. No pics from that swap but I’ll be listing the hasport soon.