• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

bisquick

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS, '19 LSM RDX A-Spec
Went for nice back road rip today, first time with the hondata reflash. the car really feels alive now! first tank after flash, averaged 14.4mpg😝.

i did notice my driver seat is really squeaking now, anybody else have that going on?
I would take it to the dealer. The FL5 Civic Type R had a recall due to improperly welded seat frames. The identifier was a squeaky seat.

Although somewhat of a minor fix, you don't want your seat coming loose at speed.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Nice
I would take it to the dealer. The FL5 Civic Type R had a recall due to improperly welded seat frames. The identifier was a squeaky seat.

Although somewhat of a minor fix, you don't want your seat coming loose at speed.
Hope that's not the issue. A seat weld issue like the FL5 I mean.

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
Nice

Hope that's not the issue. A seat weld issue like the FL5 I mean.
Something’s going on would hear something off and on very early on. But just lately I hear the noise every time I get in. Hell can bounce on the seat and it just squeaks. I’ll take it in see what they say.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
E-calibration from D-Rob complete with 5 maps - lower boost in each map if desired for traction. Car puuuuulls. Surprisingly enough, it still handles the twisties just fine although I have done some stiffening of the rear suspension and frame while adding slight negative camber. Brake parts are on the way. I look forward to trying the lower boost maps in the turns as well as I begin to learn what autoX and low key time trials is all about this year. @D-RobIMW has been superb to work with. Additional build support came from Corey Poole at @Two Step Performance and Humza Imran at @Unity Performance. @MrWeeks81 has also helped me a ton in getting caught up with a few install methods and learning more about Hondata software. 😆 I appreciate the help and patience from you all more than you know. 🙏🏽 I am happy to help any others that I can along this exciting journey - this group of enthusiasts are a blessing to be around.

As requested by some, I will start a build thread to have everything in one place one of these days I can make time, I swear 😄 - currently, everything is up to date in my signature in the meantime. So far I've done all the work myself minus the suspension stuff that I just feel too beat up to tackle much anymore, some help with the turbo swap from a friend, and our older boy who loves working on his own projects and then going for drives when his old dad's work is wrapped up. 😆

IMG_3979.jpeg

IMG_3812.jpeg

IMG_4126.png

IMG_3843.jpeg

IMG_3816.jpeg

Last edited:

mopar_man

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S, Durango R/T, Civic Si
@bpebler that looks tremendous and I can’t wait to see the actual build thread to follow along. Map 2 with less boost in 1-2 looks amazing to me. I know in stock form once we hit 3rd gear we are basically breaking most speed limits or getting real close, and it happens quickly, so this must just be a bit insane.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
More pics please!! How is the clearance from the outside of the tire to fender and stuff. Looks good!

FloArm

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
PRP ITS
More pics please!! How is the clearance from the outside of the tire to fender and stuff. Looks good!
There is a good amount of clearance still. No rubbing, but I also haven’t driven it too hard so will have to see what it’s like under a lot of load. I have turned the steering wheel lock to lock with no issues though

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
There is a good amount of clearance still. No rubbing, but I also haven’t driven it too hard so will have to see what it’s like under a lot of load. I have turned the steering wheel lock to lock with no issues though
Yeah, please take it on a good long drive on twisty roads, and auto-x and track impressions. Very curious how this fitment works under the various conditions I'd be using it for, plus anything you can tell us as far as how steering feel is affected with the wider track/tires.

Also, the -1.4 of camber, is that just with the springs and/or pulling strut pins or did you do anything else to adjust the camber? I've heard you can get as much as -1.8 with just pulling the pins so this would be good info to have.

FloArm

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
PRP ITS
Yeah, please take it on a good long drive on twisty roads, and auto-x and track impressions. Very curious how this fitment works under the various conditions I'd be using it for, plus anything you can tell us as far as how steering feel is affected with the wider track/tires.

Also, the -1.4 of camber, is that just with the springs and/or pulling strut pins or did you do anything else to adjust the camber? I've heard you can get as much as -1.8 with just pulling the pins so this would be good info to have.
The camber was achieved with just springs. Pins still in. Not sure how much more it would go with them out, but if there are no issues with the current setup, I’ll leave them in.

I’ll update here when I get a better feel, but it definitely feels sharp. Granted, I did just get off winter tires so anything is an improvement there