• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Type S Steering Wheel Options

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Alright...so I was pretty dead set on the heated steering wheel until I saw that it lost its red stitching, so now I'm starting to wonder again. I also like the open area in the bottom center of the wheel that looks like the heating switch would now go there. Alcantara sounds nice, but it'll get ruined soon enough & need redone anyway. I already have a backup leather shift boot replacement from Redline Goods that matches the stock design, just in case I decide against it as well.

A. I'll ask the dealer if they can still use red stitching. I'll lose the perforated look, but can live with that.

B. For close to the same price, you can get a heated CF wheel which looks bitch. Starting to lean that way now. Especially if it comes with a different way to turn off/on. I'd also like to move or add the Type S logo back to the CF bottom center piece.

Opinions from any who have had CF or Alcantara? Or any with heated steering wheel with red stitching by chance?

Oh, I also found a second shift knob beanie I've been on the hunt for. 😁

IMG_1917.png

IMG_1918.jpeg

IMG_1919.jpeg

IMG_1915.png

OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Alright...so I was pretty dead set on the heated steering wheel until I saw that it lost its red stitching, so now I'm starting to wonder again. I also like the open area in the bottom center of the wheel that looks like the heating switch would now go there. Alcantara sounds nice, but it'll get ruined soon enough & need redone anyway. I already have a backup leather shift boot replacement from Redline Goods that matches the stock design, just in case I decide against it as well.

A. I'll ask the dealer if they can still use red stitching. I'll lose the perforated look, but can live with that.

B. For close to the same price, you can get a heated CF wheel which looks bitch. Starting to lean that way now. Especially if it comes with a different way to turn off/on. I'd also like to move or add the Type S logo back to the CF bottom center piece.

Opinions from any who have had CF or Alcantara? Or any with heated steering wheel with red stitching by chance?

IMG_1917.png

IMG_1918.jpeg

IMG_1919.jpeg

IMG_1915.png
Yeah that carbon fiber wheel looks sweet..you can always go the extreme route and add this to it.

Screen_Shot_2021-12-02_at_12.38.07_PM_1296x.jpg

OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Yeah that carbon fiber wheel looks sweet..you can always go the extreme route and add this to it.

Screen_Shot_2021-12-02_at_12.38.07_PM_1296x.jpg
I saw that! And at first I thought I totally want this, but then I thought at night it would really screw with me. Maybe there's a way to turn it off or a dimmer switch though, I bet. Cool feature, though! Especially since we don't have the same shifter gauges as the CTR. This would kind of be a nice compliment.

eculley

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I walk.
The stock wheel is super slippery to me so I just ordered the alcantara wheel from oempartsonline for 275. I do wish it was a tad thicker but the price is right.

raisedhaze

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DA1 Integra, Civic SI, S30, Duramax
The stock wheel is super slippery to me so I just ordered the alcantara wheel from oempartsonline for 275. I do wish it was a tad thicker but the price is right.
I just ordered that also...along with the alcantara center arm rest from the FL5. I think it will help tie things together.

lz23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
z

IMG_1917.png

IMG_1918.jpeg

IMG_1919.jpeg

IMG_1915.png

[/Q

IMG_1917.png

IMG_1918.jpeg

IMG_1919.jpeg

IMG_1915.png
Heated steering wheel in Canada has red stitching

OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Correct.

eculley

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I walk.
I just ordered that also...along with the alcantara center arm rest from the FL5. I think it will help tie things together.
What's the part number for the center arm rest? Google isn't helping. Thanks!

ender_ong

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 Ridgeline RTLE white/black, 24 DE5 white/black
Are you sure the JDM one isn't all red? The OEM US one would be black with red stitching (I think?)
I think the JDM FL5 one is still black with red stitching. Picture below shows sweet accessory carbon fiber center console (😭 not piano black like ITS)

1688864789582.jpeg

Edit: here’s another pic more stock

1688865091426.jpeg

raisedhaze

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DA1 Integra, Civic SI, S30, Duramax
I will report back once it arrives. I am excited to have a few extra alcantara pieces.

RcLab1

First Name
Integra
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra Aspec w/Technology